• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help!! Where's the Banner for Pink Cups and Squares??

In summary, the banner for Pink Cups and Squares can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Products" tab or by searching for it using the search bar. It is also available for download on the product page for Pink Cups and Squares under the "Downloadable Materials" tab. As a consultant, you can access the banner on the Pampered Chef consultant website or by contacting your upline or the support team.
nickywsn
I sent out about 150 emails last night through customer connections about the pink cups and squares but I can't even find it myself on my website. :confused: I already have someone wanting a set. Can someone tell me how to pull it up? I thought we were going to have a banner added to our sites as of May 1 that would direct you to these but I don't see one. Thanks in advance.

Nicky

I don't see a banner anywhere, but I know they're on the site. Click on order products, than individual order, and then they should be under guest specials.

They are there (Individual order, guest specials) since I just ordered some. Wow the shipping is expensive on them!!

How do you send the Banner email out to everyone??

it's just frustrating b/c i sent out all these emails and if I had such a hard time finding them I can only imagine the trouble my customers will have. I sure hope they put that banner on our PWS soon!!!!

I sent the HWC email thru CC this morning and also sent one to myself. When I click on the link in the email, it takes me to a page with the three HWC products but doesn't show the cups and squares. I had to click on "How to purchase" and go thru that and then the page shows the cups and squares. I wish it just showed up when you intially click the link in the email.

I agree. I'm afraid we're going to lose sales b/c people will have a hard time finding them and will just give up.

I admit it was a bit confusing. I am sending out my emails today and I will tell my customers how to order them.

1) Where can I find the banner for Pink Cups and Squares?

The banner for Pink Cups and Squares can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Products" tab. You can also search for it using the search bar on the website.

2) I can't seem to locate the banner for Pink Cups and Squares. Can you help?

Of course! You can find the banner for Pink Cups and Squares on the Pampered Chef website under the "Products" tab. If you are having trouble finding it, you can also reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

3) Is there a specific banner for Pink Cups and Squares or is it included in a larger banner set?

There is a specific banner for Pink Cups and Squares that can be found on the Pampered Chef website. It is not included in a larger banner set.

4) Is the banner for Pink Cups and Squares available for download?

Yes, the banner for Pink Cups and Squares is available for download on the Pampered Chef website. Simply go to the product page for Pink Cups and Squares and click on the "Downloadable Materials" tab.

5) I am a consultant and cannot find the banner for Pink Cups and Squares. Where can I access it?

As a consultant, you can access the banner for Pink Cups and Squares on the Pampered Chef consultant website under the "Marketing" tab. You can also reach out to your upline or the Pampered Chef support team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cakepampered
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
fruit76loop
  • janej76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • ChristyF