• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Questions From a Show...please Help

sorry, can't remember the details! You can NOT use the grill press on a gas grill becuase of the enamal coating. Thanks guys...you are so awesome!
Bexs50
Hi all! I just returned from a show (my 6th show)...another $1000+ show!!! And 3 bookings!!!! Now I have a whole bunch of questions to ask all of you. First, a customer wants to know if the grill press can be used on an outdoor gas grill and if the easy read measuring cups can be used with boiling water (like to make jello)?? Next, I want to know what products are on backorder...I got the email about the covered baker, the color paring knives, and the decorator bottle set but I thought I read on here that someone else had something else something go on backorder?? It wasn't the cutting board with measuring cups was it? Because I sold 4 of them and wondered in the back of my mind if they were on backorder!? Last, I had someone check the box on the DPDS that she wants more info on the business. I did not get a chance to speak with her at the show...should I call her before I send her info? If so, when...maybe tomorrow while its still fresh in her mind? This would be my 1st recruit...I had one other interested but it fell through.:( Is there a letter that you all send with the recruiting info you mail...if so, can someone post it so I can get an idea of what to talk to her about? Thanks so much in advance! You guys are the best on this site!!:D
Becky

I would definitely call the potential recruit first before you mail stuff to her. It is a lot more personal. Also if she has questions she can ask you while on the phone or you can offer to answer her questions if she should have any. As for the questions on the products I would like to know too. Good luck on getting your first possible recruit.

The biggest and best thing to remember about a recruit candidate is to not throw up on her.

WHAT???

You're excited, you love the business, you love Pampered Chef and you just CAN'T WAIT TO TELL HER EVERYTHING YOU KNOW!!! So, you call her and the next thing you know, you're talking 100 MPH blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah and she can't get a word in edgewise! BUT WAIT THERE'S SO MUCH MORE I HAVE TO TELL YOU!!!!!

And you scare her off.

Best advice - SHUT UP. Let her talk, ask questions, just talk normally. Oh, by all means, be excited but hold your horses and don't overwhelm the poor kid.

HAHA, Thanks KG...for the advice and the belly laugh!

Bexs50 said:
First, a customer wants to know if the grill press can be used on an outdoor gas grill
I would check with HO on this one and please pass on their answer.
and if the easy read measuring cups can be used with boiling water (like to make jello)??
Yes. They are dishwasher and microwave safe so I am sure you can pour boiling water into them or boil the water in the microwave with them.
Next, I want to know what products are on backorder...I got the email about the covered baker, the color paring knives, and the decorator bottle set but I thought I read on here that someone else had something else something go on backorder?? It wasn't the cutting board with measuring cups was it? Because I sold 4 of them and wondered in the back of my mind if they were on backorder!?
The only products on back order right now are the covered baker, quickut paring knives set and decorator bottle set.
Last, I had someone check the box on the DPDS that she wants more info on the business. I did not get a chance to speak with her at the show...should I call her before I send her info? If so, when...maybe tomorrow while its still fresh in her mind? This would be my 1st recruit...I had one other interested but it fell through.:( Is there a letter that you all send with the recruiting info you mail...if so, can someone post it so I can get an idea of what to talk to her about? Thanks so much in advance! You guys are the best on this site!!:D
Becky
I agree completely with KG's answer there!

Thanks guys...you are so awesome! I found the answer to the grill press question...it was on CC under product information (I forget to look there!!!) You can NOT use the grill press on a gas grill becuase of the enamal coating.

Bexs50 said:
Thanks guys...you are so awesome! I found the answer to the grill press question...it was on CC under product information (I forget to look there!!!) You can NOT use the grill press on a gas grill becuase of the enamal coating.
Duh! I should have looked there too! Thanks for sharing!

So much for pressing the grill of my dreams.

Are we viewing a new type of stand-up?

I give a catalog, super starter brochure, and the bullet point adventages flyer that I got from someone on here. I don't have it on this computer, but I just posted it elsewhere, so try the files.

? for Bethcooks4u
BethCooks4U said:
I would check with HO on this one and please pass on their answer.

Yes. They are dishwasher and microwave safe so I am sure you can pour boiling water into them or boil the water in the microwave with them.

The only products on back order right now are the covered baker, quickut paring knives set and decorator bottle set.
I agree completely with KG's answer there!

I'm sure I'm in the wrong forum right now, but too bad!!!

(I'm drugged up real good from migraines I've had all wkend-can barely read/type)

I've asked my Director many times and still have yet to receive answers.

Can you please give me an outline or summary on fundraisers? I've read the recipe for success, but nothing like your posts.

If you don't mind you could post for all of us to read/share.

Thanks!

Liz

Congrats!!!!
Bexs50 said:

CONGRATS ON YOUR TOTALS AND POTENTIAL RECRUITS.

PS: I've had a number of very interested recruits and still have yet to recruit one :(

1. How do I place an order for Pampered Chef products?

To place an order for Pampered Chef products, you can either host a show with a consultant or order directly from the website using the consultant's link. You can also contact the consultant directly for assistance with placing an order.

2. What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee on all of their products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

3. Can I host a show and earn free products?

Yes, hosting a Pampered Chef show is a great way to earn free products. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your show. Plus, you can also receive a discount on your own purchases.

4. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up through the website or contact a current consultant for more information. As a consultant, you can earn a commission on sales and have the opportunity to earn free products and bonuses.

5. Are there any special deals or promotions currently available?

Pampered Chef offers various deals and promotions throughout the year. The best way to stay updated on current deals is to follow Pampered Chef on social media or sign up for their email newsletter. You can also check with your consultant for any current promotions or discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Lilamyw3
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • melissasutkus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies