• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Closing a Show - Please Help! :)

In summary, the closing date for a show cannot be extended and additional orders can still be added after the show has closed. To redeem host rewards from a closed show, log into your account on the Pampered Chef website and click on the "My Show" tab. Unfortunately, the shipping address for a closed show order cannot be changed, so please make sure to enter the correct address before the show closes. Delivery times for closed show orders typically range from 7-10 business days.
melissasutkus
I just had my first show on Friday and my host wants to close the show Thursday - Is that okay, or does the show have to be closed the same month as her party in order for her to get those host benefits?

My recruiter/director is out of town so I can't ask her!

Thanks,
Melissa

It has to be closed by the 15th of the following month to get that month's benefits. So, you'll be fine.

Thank you, Keith! :)

Thanks for asking, Melissa, I had it all wrong in my head!

and thanks, Keith, your signature is right!

Just remember that it will count toward your commissionable sales in the month it is submitted. Also, most promotions are based on shows held and submitted by whatever the deadline is. If those are not a concern to you, then it's as Keith said: by the 15th of the next month for the guests and host to qualify for the specials.

But, remember you'll want to shoot for closing shows around the 10th. What if you go to close the show on the 15th & one of the guests credit cards don't go through? Then the show won't close until you get ahold of that customer. Then it can't be an August show anymore. Just a reminder.

1. Can I extend the closing date for my show?

Unfortunately, the closing date for a show cannot be extended. This is to ensure that all orders are processed and delivered in a timely manner.

2. Can I add additional orders after the show has closed?

Yes, you can still add additional orders after the show has closed. You can either place a separate order or contact your consultant to add it to your original show order.

3. How do I redeem my host rewards from a closed show?

To redeem your host rewards, log into your account on the Pampered Chef website and click on the "My Show" tab. From there, you will see your closed show and the available host rewards to redeem.

4. Can I change the shipping address for my closed show order?

Unfortunately, the shipping address for a closed show order cannot be changed. Please make sure to enter the correct shipping address before the show closes.

5. How long will it take for my closed show order to be delivered?

It typically takes 7-10 business days for a closed show order to be delivered. However, shipping times may vary depending on your location and any unforeseen delays.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• darlinclem
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • LeighPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jennifer golden
  • Bren706