• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show Closed Then a Large Order!

In summary, the speaker had a show scheduled for Friday the 13th but was unable to attend due to illness. The host continued with the show and combined it with other orders to close at $158. On Monday, the host mentioned a $85 order, which was also added to the total. Later, a guest who missed the show placed a $330 order, increasing the total. The host originally said she did not care about getting anything, but has not returned the speaker's call about her free product value. The speaker is wondering how long to wait before closing the show and what to do if the host does not want any benefits. The speaker suggests giving the benefits to the guest with the big order and submitting it as a catalog
cewcooks
ok I had a show scheduled for Friday the 13th, I missed it because of illness and the host continued on with the show, so Mon she said there was 1 85.00order. I combined it with other orders from friends that weren't at the show so I closed the show at $158:( a show anyhow So fastforward to today a lady who missed the show called me and placed a $330.00 order. Wow!The host originally said she did not care about getting anything and so has not returned my call letting her know about her free product value. How long do I wait before I close this show? What if she does not want any benefits? Just need a little advise

So the show isn't closed yet? If not did you add that $330 order to the total. I would get a hold of the host to let her know of the total change. Since she would be getting more, she may be interested.

I would try to close the show with in 3 or 4 days. I hate to have a show hanging and it is not fair to the woman who submit the big order. I would send her a nice letter letting her know when you need to hear from her, or you will give the host benefits to the woman with the big order. If you have to hook up with the host to get her the $85 order, throw in something extra for her trying to have a show when you could not make it and for the lead on the extra sale.

cewcooks said:
ok I had a show scheduled for Friday the 13th, I missed it because of illness and the host continued on with the show, so Mon she said there was 1 85.00order. I combined it with other orders from friends that weren't at the show so I closed the show at $158:( a show anyhow So fastforward to today a lady who missed the show called me and placed a $330.00 order. Wow!The host originally said she did not care about getting anything and so has not returned my call letting her know about her free product value. How long do I wait before I close this show? What if she does not want any benefits? Just need a little advise

If she does not want the benefits, I suggest giving it to the guest who placed the order and submit it as a catalog show. She can get $25.00 in free products, a 1/2 price item and one of the 60% off items.

Have you already submitted the 1st show? If not, I would turn it into 2 shows. Ask the $330 guest if she has anyone else that would like to place an order & give her the host benefits.

I did submit the first show, because the host said she didn't want to deal with anything, but when I told her about the 45$ in free product value then she called....so we'll see

1. How do I place a large order for a show that has already closed?

To place a large order for a show that has already closed, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant directly. They will be able to assist you in placing the order and ensuring that you receive any applicable discounts or host rewards.

2. Is there a minimum order requirement for a "Show Closed Then a Large Order!"?

There is no minimum order requirement for a "Show Closed Then a Large Order!" However, keep in mind that the more you order, the more host rewards you can receive.

3. Can I still earn host rewards for a "Show Closed Then a Large Order!"?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards for a "Show Closed Then a Large Order!" as long as the order is placed within 10 days of the show closing date. Your consultant will be able to assist you in redeeming any host rewards you may have earned.

4. How long will it take for my "Show Closed Then a Large Order!" to arrive?

The delivery time for a "Show Closed Then a Large Order!" will vary depending on the size of the order and your location. Your consultant will be able to provide you with an estimated delivery date based on your specific order.

5. Can I add items to my "Show Closed Then a Large Order!" after it has been submitted?

Unfortunately, once a "Show Closed Then a Large Order!" has been submitted, you cannot add any additional items to it. However, you can place a new order with your consultant for any additional items you may want.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chandreena
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • TheNewMrsRue
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TheNewMrsRue
  • Kasper2010