• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Closing Last Week's Show & Preparing for Today's: Confused about Phd# & Host

In summary, a Phd# is a unique identification number given to Pampered Chef consultants that is important for tracking sales and calculating commission. It can be found on the consultant dashboard or by contacting a team leader. Closing last week's show is important for finalizing orders and bookings from the previous week. To prepare for today's show, consultants should review the host's order, gather supplies, and plan the flow of the show. If confused about the Phd# or host, consultants can reach out to their team leader or customer service for assistance.
tabnat80
Gold Member
My host from last weeks show is closing today. I am closing a show from last night that booked on hers. I will close show # 2 after hers but just wanted to know how I can close my show from last week and this week without host from show # 1 's phd#. she doesn't have it yet, because were are closing both shows today. Any idea what I need to do?

You will need to wait until show #1 is offically submitted and recieved so that the host number can be created.

or call the solution center. Sometimes they will give you a "dummy" number to put in.

What is a Phd# and why is it important?

A Phd# is a unique identification number given to each Pampered Chef consultant. It is important because it allows the company to track and credit sales made by consultants, as well as calculate commission and bonuses.

How do I find my Phd#?

Your Phd# can be found on your consultant dashboard or by contacting your team leader. It is also listed on your consultant agreement and on any order forms you have submitted.

What is the purpose of closing last week's show?

Closing last week's show involves finalizing any orders or bookings from the previous week. This ensures that all customers are taken care of and that you receive credit for any sales or bookings made.

How do I prepare for today's show as a consultant?

First, review the host's order and make sure all items are in stock. Then, gather any necessary supplies or ingredients for the demonstration. Finally, plan out the flow of the show and any special offers or promotions you want to highlight.

What should I do if I am confused about my Phd# or host for a show?

If you are confused about your Phd# or host for a show, reach out to your team leader or the Pampered Chef customer service team for assistance. They will be able to provide you with the necessary information and support to successfully close last week's show and prepare for today's.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • booksx2