• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ifSomething Is on Backorder, Can I Still Include It in a Show?

In summary, you can include backordered items in your show and they will still count towards your show total. The arrival time for backordered items can vary and you can still earn host benefits on these items. It is also possible to cancel an order for a backordered item by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or the customer service team.
turtle15
If something is on backorder, can I still include it in a show?

Re: BackorderYes. When you submit your order through P3, it will put an alert on the page before you finalize your order. It will ship seperately from the rest of the order.
Jen

Re: BackorderSure. It just won't ship with the rest of the products.

Re: BackorderOk great - that is what I was hoping. Thanks!

Re: BackorderYou'll get a little caution symbol reminding you that items ordered are on backorder, but you'll be able to put it through.

1. Can I still include backordered items in my show?

Yes, you can include backordered items in your show. While the item may not be available for immediate purchase, your guests can still place an order for it and it will be shipped to them as soon as it becomes available.

2. Will backordered items affect my show total?

Yes, backordered items will still count towards your show total. This means that the sales from these items will contribute towards your host benefits and commission.

3. How long will it take for backordered items to arrive?

The amount of time it takes for backordered items to arrive can vary. We do our best to restock items as quickly as possible, but it can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks for the item to become available again.

4. Can I still earn host benefits on backordered items?

Yes, you can still earn host benefits on backordered items. These items will count towards your show total and you will receive the appropriate host benefits based on the total sales of your show.

5. Can I cancel an order for a backordered item?

Yes, you can cancel an order for a backordered item. If you have already placed an order for a backordered item and wish to cancel it, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant or our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Lilamyw3
  • Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Saturday Gourmet
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies