• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help with Guest Special: Free Cookbook & Easy Read Cup/Opener?

In summary, if someone spends $100 at PC, they will get the can opener or Easy Read measuring cups added to their choices.
[email protected]
Gold Member
Can someone help me with the guest special please? If the guest spends 100.00, do they get the free cookbook and easy read measuring cups or opener, or do they only get to pick easy read cups or opener?

They only get to pick one no matter what level they achieve. :)

Thank you!!

if they spend $100, the can opener or Easy Read measuring cups are added to thier choices so instead of a cookbook or bamboo fiber towel, they get two extra choices that sell for a little more than the original choices.

I like the tiered choices because some other companies will run specials that if you spend $50 for instance, you may choose one item at half off, if you spend $100, it's two. Often with PC if someone spends $120 they will not get two guest specials unless they want to pay shipping (and in my state tax on that shipping too) a second time. At least with tiered options while they still only get one thing, they get "better/higher priced" choices. I see HO is doing that again in January. I hope they continue with the tiered choices. We'll see how it goes.

lt1jane said:
if they spend $100, the can opener or Easy Read measuring cups are added to thier choices so instead of a cookbook or bamboo fiber towel, they get two extra choices that sell for a little more than the original choices.

I like the tiered choices because some other companies will run specials that if you spend $50 for instance, you may choose one item at half off, if you spend $100, it's two. Often with PC if someone spends $120 they will not get two guest specials unless they want to pay shipping (and in my state tax on that shipping too) a second time. At least with tiered options while they still only get one thing, they get "better/higher priced" choices. I see HO is doing that again in January. I hope they continue with the tiered choices. We'll see how it goes.
I had someone spend over $190 and it was a good enough deal to put it into three orders and give them 3 guest specials. Depending on the guest special $4 (at the time) shipping was a good deal on a $15 free item.

What is the current guest special for Pampered Chef?

The current guest special for Pampered Chef is a free cookbook and an easy read cup/opener.

How can I take advantage of the guest special?

To take advantage of the guest special, simply make a purchase of $75 or more from Pampered Chef's catalog or website. The free cookbook and easy read cup/opener will automatically be added to your order at checkout.

What cookbook will I receive for the guest special?

The free cookbook offered as part of the guest special may vary, but it will be a Pampered Chef cookbook filled with delicious and easy-to-follow recipes.

Is there a limit to how many times I can take advantage of the guest special?

Yes, the guest special is limited to one free cookbook and easy read cup/opener per order. However, you can place multiple orders to receive multiple sets of the guest special.

Can I choose a different item instead of the cookbook and easy read cup/opener?

No, the guest special is a set offer and cannot be substituted for other items. However, you can always purchase additional items separately from the catalog or website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
heather223
  • Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies