• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Direct Supporters to an HWC Fundraiser?

In summary, you can set up a HWC fundraiser on your website and then have people order through your show. You can also donate a percentage of sales from your fundraiser to ACS.
Lisa2Boys
I saw on this site last week sometime a posting that someone had put on regarding an email asking for people to join a HWC Team. I sent the email out and have received 1 response so far but this person is asking for an email or website that she can use to direct all of her people to.

Should I just set her up with a Catalog Show for May or should I create a seperate email that she can send out asking for people to buy the Pink Producs only?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!:)

I set up a HWC fundraiser on my website with my name as the fundraiser host. Set one up for yourself, then she can direct people to you and they can order the products through your "show". If they want to sell HWC products, add them to your show as a guest and add their orders to that person. Does that make sense?

I had one person respond to my email I sent out from that very helpful thread and I gave her a catalog with a bunch of OOF. I mentioned to her that the entire show will be turned in as a fundraiser, so any purchase percentage will go to ACS. Then I entered her as a "captain" on my HWC fundraiser show, and all the orders she gathers I will enter under her name. At least that is what I am planning to do. I wonder if it would be better to enter each order separately?

Now I have confused myself...

Thanks! I entered the gal in as the Chairperson of a HWC Fundraiser and created an email for her to send to eveyone she wants. I tried to change the email on the E-vite section of our website but I couldn't change it exactly the way I wanted.

This is what I sent her . . .

Support the fight against breast cancer!

I am teaming up with The Pampered Chef in their campaign to raise funds and awareness
for the American Cancer Society's breast cancer education and early detection programs.

Do you want to know how you can help!

There are two ways:
Donation of up to 25% of sales generated by my fundraiser.
$1 contribution for each exclusive pink product sold.
Simply click go to www.pamperedchef.biz/lisabrannan then click on Order Products.

Then type in Michelle Meriweather in Host Name/Organization and start shopping.

To order the May Only Pink Products, click on Guest Special.

All items ordered will be shipped directly to me unless otherwise indicated on your order.

Thank you for helping me raise funds for such a worthy cause.

Hello! It's great to hear that you have received a response from someone interested in joining your HWC Team. In terms of directing her people to a website or email, I would recommend setting her up with a Catalog Show for May. This will not only give her a way to share the products with her contacts, but also allow her to earn host rewards for herself. As for promoting the Pink Products, you could suggest that she creates a separate email or social media post highlighting the limited edition products and encouraging people to purchase them to support a good cause. I hope this helps and good luck with your HWC Team!

Related to How to Direct Supporters to an HWC Fundraiser?

1. What is a Hwc Fundraiser?

A Hwc Fundraiser is a way for organizations, schools, or groups to raise money by hosting a cooking show with Pampered Chef. Guests can purchase products and a percentage of the sales will be donated back to the organization.

2. How do I get started with a Hwc Fundraiser?

To get started, you can reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant or contact our customer service team. They will guide you through the process and help you plan a successful fundraiser.

3. Are there any upfront costs or fees?

No, there are no upfront costs or fees for hosting a Hwc Fundraiser. Pampered Chef will provide all the necessary materials and support to make your fundraiser a success.

4. How much money can we expect to raise with a Hwc Fundraiser?

The amount of money raised will vary depending on the number of guests and their purchases. On average, organizations can earn 15-20% of the total sales as a donation.

5. Can we customize the products for our fundraiser?

Yes, you can work with your Pampered Chef consultant to customize the products available for your fundraiser. They can also provide tips and suggestions on the most popular and successful products for fundraising events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dme.grant
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
3girls
  • mrshamel3808
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedalaska