• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Support a Friend's Adoption Journey with a PC Fundraiser | Tips & Advice - TIA

In summary, the conversation was about a person's friend who is looking into adoption and is considering doing a Pampered Chef fundraiser to help raise funds. It was mentioned that adoption can be expensive and that the money raised from the fundraiser can be sent directly to the friend's regular checking account. It was also suggested to set up a separate bank account and to spread the word to family and friends to help raise money. Additionally, a specific adoption agency was recommended, and someone shared their personal experience with using Pampered Chef for a fundraiser.
Chozengirl
Gold Member
I have a friend who is looking into adoption.
If anyone is familiar with this, it is VERY pricey.
She emailed me last night and wants to do a PC fundraiser.
How would I get the money sent to her?
Would she have to have a seperate checking acct or can it go directly to her regular checking acct?
TIA

Is she handling it through a specific adoption agency? If so, maybe the check could be made out to them.

I'm pretty sure she needs to set up a seperate bank account. She also needs to make sure that family and friends send emails to everyone they know also to help her raise money.

And may they have much luck with the process.

She needs to set up a specific account - She can check with her bank. rMy very first show was a fundraiser for my sister's adoption She now has two kids that have been adopted form Russia. My sister just aclled it the Kendrick Adoption Fund and had not problem with PC sending her the check

It is very expensive to do adoptions If she isn't with a specific organization and is thinking about international adoption have her check out European Adoption Consultants www.eaci.com My sister has used them twcie and they took very good care of her both timess

Hi there,Thank you for reaching out about your friend's adoption journey. I am sorry to hear that it can be quite expensive. I would be happy to help with a Pampered Chef fundraiser to help raise funds for her adoption.To answer your question, the money raised from the fundraiser can be sent directly to your friend's regular checking account. We can set up a personalized fundraiser link for her to share with friends and family, and all the proceeds from the orders placed through that link will go towards her adoption fund. Your friend can also choose to receive the funds in the form of a Pampered Chef gift certificate, which can be used towards purchasing products for her kitchen.Please let me know if you would like to move forward with setting up a fundraiser for your friend. I am here to support her in any way I can.Best,

Related to Support a Friend's Adoption Journey with a PC Fundraiser | Tips & Advice - TIA

1. How does the PC fundraiser work for supporting a friend's adoption journey?

The PC fundraiser allows friends and family to purchase high-quality kitchen products from Pampered Chef, with a portion of the sales going towards supporting your friend's adoption journey. The fundraiser can be done online or in-person, and your friend will receive a percentage of the sales as a cash donation towards their adoption expenses.

2. Can I customize the fundraiser to fit my friend's adoption needs?

Yes, you can work with a Pampered Chef consultant to customize the fundraiser to fit your friend's specific adoption needs. This can include setting a fundraising goal, choosing specific products to highlight, and creating a personalized message to share with potential buyers.

3. How can I spread the word about the fundraiser to support my friend's adoption journey?

There are many ways you can spread the word about the fundraiser. You can share the fundraiser link on social media, send it out through email or text to friends and family, and even host a virtual party where you can showcase the products and share your friend's adoption story.

4. Can I still participate in the fundraiser if I don't need any kitchen products?

Yes, you can still support your friend's adoption journey by making a donation directly to the fundraiser or by purchasing products to donate to your friend's adoption fundraiser. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated by your friend!

5. What are the benefits of using a PC fundraiser for an adoption journey?

Using a PC fundraiser for an adoption journey has many benefits. Not only does it provide financial support for your friend's adoption expenses, but it also allows you to share their story and raise awareness about adoption. Additionally, your friends and family get to purchase high-quality kitchen products that they can enjoy for years to come.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cactus_flower
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kcmckay
  • kittychef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
country cook
  • infernogrl