• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where can I find HWC Cups and Squares for purchase?

In summary, Hwc Cups and Squares are versatile baking tools from Pampered Chef made of stoneware for even heat distribution and crispy edges. To use them, preheat the oven, grease the cups and squares, fill with ingredients, and bake. They are not microwave safe and should be hand washed with warm water and mild soap. Avoid harsh cleaners and temperature changes for optimal care.
anniez
I am also looking for HWC Cups and Squares. I would be willing to purchase quite a few sets as there are many in my area looking for them.

Ann Ziskovsky
Independent Pampered Chef Consultant
[email protected]

I have one set to sell for whatever the stated retail price was...I think it was $49?

Lol....Funny............

Am I missing something?What's funny?

Dazed and confused in Wyoming!:D

I have a set for sale too - let me know if you're still looking for one

What are Hwc Cups and Squares?

Hwc Cups and Squares are versatile baking tools from Pampered Chef that can be used to make a variety of recipes, from individual desserts to savory dishes. They are made of stoneware and have a unique shape that allows for even heat distribution and crispy edges.

How do I use Hwc Cups and Squares?

To use Hwc Cups and Squares, simply preheat your oven according to the recipe instructions. Grease the cups and squares with cooking spray or butter, then fill them with your desired ingredients. Bake according to the recipe and enjoy your delicious creation!

Can Hwc Cups and Squares be used in the microwave?

No, Hwc Cups and Squares are not recommended for use in the microwave. They are designed for use in the oven only.

How do I clean Hwc Cups and Squares?

Hwc Cups and Squares are dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash them with warm water and mild soap. Avoid using harsh scrubbers or abrasive cleaners, as they can damage the stoneware.

Are there any special care instructions for Hwc Cups and Squares?

To prolong the life of your Hwc Cups and Squares, avoid drastic temperature changes. Do not place them in the freezer or fridge immediately after baking, and do not place them directly on a hot stovetop. Allow them to cool down before washing and storing them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• anniez
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Stoney5
  • anniez
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
Replies