• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for HWC Polka Dot Cups and Saucers?

In summary, the Iso: Hwc Cups and Saucers are a set of four ceramic cups and saucers designed by Pampered Chef for serving hot beverages. They are microwave and dishwasher safe, made of high-quality ceramic, and can also be used for cold beverages. They are part of the Iso Collection, featuring modern and minimalist designs.
anniez
I am looking for several sets of HWC polka dot cups and saucers.

If you have any available, please contact me.

Ann Ziskovsky

I've bid on some from ebay, but not sure when the auction closes!!

There are a few out on eBay - some of them closed today though. Good search keywords are Help Whip Cancer, Pampered Chef Simple Additions, Pampered Chef pink, Pampered Chef plates, Pampered Chef bowls, Pampered Chef plates - searching for HWC gets you a lot of sports memorabilia. Oh, Whip Cancer is another good search field.

Promoting to buy stuff on ebay is not the way to support PC! We try to stear people away from looking for stuff on ebay. Hopefully someone on here can find something for you.

Let me know...I want more also.

I have a set of square pink bowls, if anyone is interested. They are NIB. PM me to talk price!

sarahlegare said:
I have a set of square pink bowls, if anyone is interested. They are NIB. PM me to talk price!

I just did!

1. What are Iso: Hwc Cups and Saucers?

The Iso: Hwc Cups and Saucers are a set of ceramic cups and saucers designed by Pampered Chef for serving hot beverages like coffee, tea, or hot chocolate. They are part of the Iso Collection, which features modern and minimalist designs.

2. How many cups and saucers come in a set?

Each set includes four cups and four saucers, perfect for hosting a small gathering or for everyday use with your family.

3. Are the cups and saucers microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso: Hwc Cups and Saucers are both microwave and dishwasher safe, making them convenient for everyday use and easy to clean.

4. What is the material of the cups and saucers?

The cups and saucers are made of high-quality ceramic, which is durable and heat-resistant, perfect for holding hot beverages.

5. Can these cups and saucers be used for cold beverages as well?

Yes, the Iso: Hwc Cups and Saucers are versatile and can be used for both hot and cold beverages, making them a great addition to your kitchenware collection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• anniez
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
salthechef
  • LaureNJohn
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
LaureNJohn
  • schel