• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Still Iso: Hwc Cups, Saucers or Cups & Saucers

In summary, Hwc Cups and Saucers are a specific style of cup and saucer set from Pampered Chef, featuring a white base with a hand-painted floral design. They are microwave and dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. They are sold as a set of two cups and two saucers. They can be used for both hot and cold beverages and are made from sustainable materials such as ceramic. Cups & Saucers, on the other hand, refer to any other cup and saucer set available from Pampered Chef and may be made from a variety of materials.
anniez
I'm still searching for Pink polka dot cups, saucers and sets of cups and saucers. If anyone could help, I would really appreciate it!

i think i saw some on lmad.

what is LMAD?

Hunting for Pink Dots HWC Cups and SausersI am as well hunting for the hwc pink dots cups and saucers.(1 Set):eek: :rolleyes:
If any one has a set or knows if theirs a set some one wants to get rid of
please let me know.
l monninger:rolleyes:

I hope these are offered again this year through our PWS - I have people ask me about them all the time.

Vanessa- LMAD is a group on Yahoo. I don't know how to add a link, so go to the thread under the marketplace of "What is LMAD?" Hope that helps! :)

1. What is the difference between Hwc Cups and Saucers and Cups & Saucers?

Hwc Cups and Saucers are a specific style of cup and saucer set from Pampered Chef that feature a white base with a hand-painted floral design. Cups & Saucers refer to any other cup and saucer set available from Pampered Chef.

2. Are these cups and saucers microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of our cups and saucers, including Hwc Cups and Saucers, are safe to use in the microwave and dishwasher. However, we recommend hand washing for longevity and to prevent any potential damage to the hand-painted design.

3. Do these cups and saucers come in a set or do I have to purchase them separately?

Hwc Cups and Saucers are sold as a set, which includes two cups and two saucers. Cups & Saucers can be purchased individually or in sets depending on the design and availability.

4. Can I use these cups and saucers for hot and cold beverages?

Yes, our cups and saucers are suitable for both hot and cold beverages. The materials used are designed to withstand high and low temperatures without cracking or breaking.

5. Are these cups and saucers made from sustainable materials?

At Pampered Chef, we strive to use sustainable and eco-friendly materials whenever possible. Our Hwc Cups and Saucers are made from ceramic, which is a natural and sustainable material. Cups & Saucers may be made from a variety of materials, so it is best to check the product description for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• anniez
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
  • schel
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • mamavazquez