• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Pink Small Bowl and Caddy at Hwc Sa for Your Next Gathering

In summary, the perfect pink small bowl and caddy at Hwc Sa has a 2 cup or 16 ounce capacity and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. It is made of durable stoneware that can be used for both hot and cold foods. Currently, the bowl and caddy are only available in pink but there may be other color options in the future. They are sold as a set and cannot be purchased separately to ensure a matching set for gatherings.
pamperedbykathy
Good morning,

Just wondering if anyone out there has a Simple Additions small bowl and caddy in pink. I have a customer who would like this, and since she spent over 170.00, I was hoping I could order her one. I would put it in as a show but what helped her get to that amount was ordering 2 sets of cups and 2 sets of saucers.
Thanks for all of your help.

Kathy

That's going to be tough! They are SO cute (and cheap) that everyone is actually getting them! I've had requests for extras too.

Hi Kathy,I don't have a Simple Additions small bowl and caddy in pink, but have you tried checking online retailers or reaching out to other consultants in your network? You could also try contacting the company directly to see if they have any in stock or if they can help you order one for your customer. Good luck!

Related to Find the Perfect Pink Small Bowl and Caddy at Hwc Sa for Your Next Gathering

1. How big is the perfect pink small bowl and caddy at Hwc Sa?

The perfect pink small bowl and caddy at Hwc Sa has a capacity of 2 cups or 16 ounces.

2. Is the bowl and caddy dishwasher safe?

Yes, the perfect pink small bowl and caddy at Hwc Sa is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning after your gathering.

3. Can I use the bowl and caddy for both hot and cold foods?

Yes, the perfect pink small bowl and caddy at Hwc Sa is made of durable stoneware that can withstand both hot and cold foods.

4. Are there any other color options for the small bowl and caddy?

No, currently the perfect pink small bowl and caddy at Hwc Sa is only available in pink. However, there may be other color options in the future.

5. Can I purchase the bowl and caddy separately?

No, the perfect pink small bowl and caddy at Hwc Sa is sold as a set and cannot be purchased separately. This ensures that you have a matching set for your next gathering.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbykathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
sarahsellcm
  • mom4angela
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Robynchefcanada
  • chezshelly