• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Bowls Fit in the Simple Additions Small Bowl Caddy (Black Iron)?

The small ones from the outlet don't fit the new caddy either. I think it's just the shape of the caddy has changed.
BlessedWifeMommy
I hope this is the right place to ask this...

Which bowls fit in the simple additions small bowl caddy (black iron) that is available as an outlet sample?

I was excited to see the caddy because I don't like the silver one that came with my kit. I liked the black iron look. Well when I just received it, the square bowls I have (that came in my kit) don't fit in the caddy. They are just a little two big and they rock back and forth.

Hope someone can help me. Thanks in advance!

The Simple Additions Small Square Bowls fit into the Small Bowl Caddy. As for your concern about the newer caddy, the bowls aren't made to fit snugly into the stand.

Okay, I was tired last night and maybe I didn't explain it well enough...I like how the bowls fit in the square caddy (the current one). I ordered the old caddy from the outlet samples because I thought the bowls would fit in there just the same. When I got the black one from the outlet yesterday, the square bowls seem too big for the caddy, they seem to rock back and forth and not sit all the way down into the caddy. Has something changed where the current square bowls don't fit into the old caddy? Are the bowls bigger (even slightly than the old ones?) Or is the new caddy just bigger for a better fit?I bought some extras of the black caddy and was going to order some square bowls to add to them as gifts, but if they don't fit well, I don't want to put the order in for the bowls.Hope this makes sense...

I wasn't around when the old one was, and they sure look like the same bowls, but if there is a change, you could order the striped bowls from the outlet, they were probably from around the same time, then you could check them for fit. Or, you could check with HO... :balloon:

I just ordered the large square platter with the 4 small bowls and 4 small square plates from the outlet. I washed them and then added them to my stack of the other 2 small bowls that I got in my starter kit. The new ones from my starter kit are slightly bigger than the outlet ones I just bought. So I see what you are saying.

Amanda, Thanks! I thought I was going crazy! Looks like I need to order some of the old bowls.

1. What are the dimensions of the Simple Additions Small Bowl Caddy?

The Simple Additions Small Bowl Caddy measures 11 inches in length, 8.5 inches in width, and 3 inches in height.

2. Will the Simple Additions Small Bowl Caddy hold both round and square bowls?

Yes, the Small Bowl Caddy is designed to hold both round and square bowls up to 7 inches in diameter.

3. Can the Simple Additions Small Bowl Caddy be used for hot and cold foods?

Yes, the Small Bowl Caddy is made with durable black iron and is suitable for both hot and cold foods.

4. How many bowls can the Simple Additions Small Bowl Caddy hold?

The Small Bowl Caddy can hold up to 5 small bowls, depending on the size and shape of the bowls.

5. Is the Simple Additions Small Bowl Caddy dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Small Bowl Caddy is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing to maintain the quality and longevity of the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jennie50
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Curlyone
  • nicholassmommy