• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sell: Pink & White Bowl Sets (4 Total)

In summary, the Pink & White Bowl Sets each have a capacity of 2.5 cups and measure 5.5 inches in diameter and 2.5 inches in height. They are microwave and dishwasher safe, suitable for both hot and cold foods, and stackable for easy storage. Unfortunately, they are only sold as a set of 4 but make great gifts for friends and family.
mom4angela
I'd like to sell the pink small simple additions bowls (2 in a box) AND the white with pink polka dot "squares" (I have two sets of 2).

how much for the squares? my neighbor had a set of 8 and mugs from the outlet and the shelf in her hutch collapsed and she lost all but 1 mug.

I have a set of the pink dots plates.

i have a set of the mugs

Related to Sell: Pink & White Bowl Sets (4 Total)

1. What are the dimensions of the Pink & White Bowl Sets?

The Pink & White Bowl Sets each have a capacity of 2.5 cups and measure 5.5 inches in diameter and 2.5 inches in height.

2. Are the Pink & White Bowl Sets microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, these bowl sets are both microwave and dishwasher safe for easy heating and cleaning.

3. Can I use the Pink & White Bowl Sets for both hot and cold foods?

Yes, these versatile bowl sets are suitable for both hot and cold foods.

4. Are the Pink & White Bowl Sets stackable for easy storage?

Yes, these bowl sets are designed to stack neatly for convenient storage in your kitchen cabinets.

5. Can I purchase the Pink & White Bowl Sets individually or do I have to buy the set of 4?

Unfortunately, these bowl sets are only sold as a set of 4 and cannot be purchased individually. However, they make great gifts for friends and family who love to cook or entertain.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ktraceyk
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
schel
  • Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CookieChick