• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for HWC Cups and Squares?

In summary, Ann said she has one set of cups and squares and one out of the box set that she has never used and was going to give to a friend as a Christmas present. She is also looking for one of the stop sell decorator sets. If anyone can help her, they would be greatly appreciated.
anniez
Does anyone have a set of HWC Cups and Squares they would be willing to sell? I need at least one and preferably two sets.

Ann Ziskovsky

HWC cups/squaresI have one set in the box and one out of the box that has never been used, just shown and then washed and put away. I was going to use it for a christmas present, but if you need it i can ship them, just let me know.

Decorator SetI know this is probably a lost cause but I am looking for 1 of the stop sell decorator sets. If anyone can help me, I would greatly appreciate it. My niece saw a catalog yesterday and was so upset they weren't available. she makes cookies every year that resemble all the family and she just knows they would make them better than ever. If anyone can help, just let me know. Thanks so much!!

PaulaP said:
I know this is probably a lost cause but I am looking for 1 of the stop sell decorator sets. If anyone can help me, I would greatly appreciate it. My niece saw a catalog yesterday and was so upset they weren't available. she makes cookies every year that resemble all the family and she just knows they would make them better than ever. If anyone can help, just let me know. Thanks so much!!

You might want to start a new thread for this or it may be missed by someone that could help you. To start a new thread click on "Trading Post" and then between the menu bar and the 1st post is a button "New Thread". HTH

Just a question....John did you ship out those Cups & Squares and how much did that cost you? I know with the weight of them it had to be a little pricey?

I have two sets if anyone is interested-

Karla

1. What are the dimensions of the Hwc Cups and Squares?

The Hwc Cups and Squares measure 2.5 inches by 2.5 inches.

2. Are the Hwc Cups and Squares microwave safe?

Yes, the Hwc Cups and Squares are microwave safe for reheating food or drinks.

3. Can I use the Hwc Cups and Squares in the oven?

No, the Hwc Cups and Squares are not designed for use in the oven. They are meant for serving and storing food only.

4. How many Hwc Cups and Squares come in a set?

Each set of Hwc Cups and Squares contains 4 cups and 4 square lids.

5. Are the Hwc Cups and Squares dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Hwc Cups and Squares are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• anniez
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
  • Diamond
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • iteachurkid