• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Cranberry Windowpane Napkins

In summary, the Iso Cranberry Windowpane Napkins are a set of four cloth napkins made with high-quality cotton fabric. They measure 18 inches by 18 inches and feature a beautiful cranberry red windowpane design. These napkins are machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat. While they do not need to be ironed due to their wrinkle-resistant fabric, a light ironing on a low heat setting can achieve a crisp look. These napkins are only available as a set of four, but they are reasonably priced and are a great addition to any table linens collection.
jillzpampchef
I have a customer looking for a few sets of the Cranberry Windowpane Napkins, preferably new. I saw the white was being sold in the Outlet, but not the cranberry. Please email me at [email protected] if you have any to sell, and let me know how much you're asking. Thank you!
Jill

I believe I have a couple, NEW

zPampChefHi JillzPampChef,I don't have any Cranberry Windowpane Napkins myself, but I did a quick search and found a few listings on eBay and Etsy for new sets. I'm not sure if those are the exact ones you're looking for, but it's worth checking out. You can also try posting in online buy/sell groups or on social media to see if anyone in your network has them for sale. Good luck with your search!

1. What are Iso Cranberry Windowpane Napkins?

Iso Cranberry Windowpane Napkins are a set of four cloth napkins made with high-quality cotton fabric. They feature a beautiful cranberry red windowpane design that adds a touch of elegance to any table setting.

2. How big are the Iso Cranberry Windowpane Napkins?

Each Iso Cranberry Windowpane Napkin measures 18 inches by 18 inches, making them the perfect size for everyday use or special occasions.

3. Are the Iso Cranberry Windowpane Napkins machine washable?

Yes, these napkins are machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat. We recommend washing them in cold water with like colors to preserve the vibrant cranberry color.

4. Do I have to iron the Iso Cranberry Windowpane Napkins?

It is not necessary to iron these napkins, as they are made with wrinkle-resistant fabric. However, if you prefer a crisp look, you can lightly iron them on a low heat setting.

5. Can I purchase the Iso Cranberry Windowpane Napkins individually?

No, these napkins are only available as a set of four. However, they are reasonably priced and make an excellent addition to your table linens collection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janezapchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • trps
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
thehaleykitchen
  • suzipooh