• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Cranberry DCB Lid - Please Email Suz!

In summary, the Cranberry DCB lid can be purchased separately and is available through customer service or a local Pampered Chef consultant. The cost may vary and it is recommended to contact customer service or a consultant for accurate pricing information. The lid is dishwasher safe but hand washing is recommended for best results. It is also oven, microwave, and freezer safe. While it is designed to fit the Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker, it may also fit other dishes with similar dimensions but this cannot be guaranteed. It is recommended to check the dimensions of your dish before purchasing the lid.
suzipooh
Gold Member
Hi :)
I have a customer in need of a cranberry DCB lid ~ anyone have one?

If you do, please email me at:

[email protected]

Thanks!
Suz

1. Can I purchase a Cranberry DCB lid separately?

Yes, you can purchase a Cranberry DCB lid separately. You can reach out to our customer service team or your local Pampered Chef consultant to request a replacement lid.

2. How much does the Cranberry DCB lid cost?

The cost of the Cranberry DCB lid may vary depending on your location and any current promotions. Please contact our customer service team or your local Pampered Chef consultant for the most accurate pricing information.

3. Is the Cranberry DCB lid dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Cranberry DCB lid is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the life of your lid.

4. Can I use the Cranberry DCB lid in the oven?

Yes, the Cranberry DCB lid is oven-safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. It is also microwave safe and can be used in the freezer.

5. How do I know if the Cranberry DCB lid will fit my dish?

The Cranberry DCB lid is designed to fit the Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker. It may also fit other dishes with similar dimensions, but we cannot guarantee it. We recommend checking the dimensions of your dish and comparing it to the dimensions of the Cranberry DCB lid before purchasing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• suzipooh
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • suzipooh
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
suzipooh
  • jillzpampchef