• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an Iso Old Colander/Bowl Lid Set?

In summary, the "Iso Old Colander/Bowl Lid Set" is a versatile kitchen tool made of high-quality, BPA-free plastic that can be used as both a colander and a lid for mixing bowls. It comes in three different sizes and is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longer durability. It is also heat-resistant and safe for use with both hot and cold foods, making it a convenient and practical tool for any kitchen.
suzipooh
Gold Member
If you have a set to sell, please let me know.

Thanks!
Suz

I have one but it has been used...
let me know if interested...

I have a brand new set (and new lids too) that I would LOVE to sell. $30.00 plus shipping. Just let me know.

Ann, I just need the lids, would you be willing to sell just the lids?

Thanks!

Sure...$6.00 plus shipping.

Ann, I'll take 'em! I just PM'd you.

Sue, thanks anyway :)

Ann,
Just wondering if the lids are still available? Shipping to 80916. Please let me now what I owe w/shipping and I cna pay you with Paypal.

Thanks so much!
Suz

Yes they are still available! Just give me a day or two to get to the PO...I may be going today. Had to work yesterday and had a party last night. Today, I am trying to bull doze my house for a cluster meeting!! Will be in touch...thanks for your patience!:)

Thanks Ann :)

What is the "Iso Old Colander/Bowl Lid Set" used for?

The "Iso Old Colander/Bowl Lid Set" is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used as both a colander and a lid for mixing bowls. It is perfect for draining pasta, washing fruits and vegetables, and even straining hot liquids.

Is the "Iso Old Colander/Bowl Lid Set" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Iso Old Colander/Bowl Lid Set" is dishwasher safe for easy clean-up. However, we recommend hand washing for longer durability.

What materials is the "Iso Old Colander/Bowl Lid Set" made of?

The "Iso Old Colander/Bowl Lid Set" is made of high-quality, BPA-free plastic that is durable and food-safe. It is also heat-resistant, making it safe for use with hot liquids.

What sizes does the "Iso Old Colander/Bowl Lid Set" come in?

The "Iso Old Colander/Bowl Lid Set" comes in three different sizes: small (2-quart), medium (3-quart), and large (4-quart). This allows for versatility in the kitchen and the perfect fit for different sized mixing bowls.

Can the "Iso Old Colander/Bowl Lid Set" be used for both hot and cold foods?

Yes, the "Iso Old Colander/Bowl Lid Set" is designed to be used for both hot and cold foods. It is heat-resistant and safe for use with hot liquids, but can also be used for washing and draining cold foods such as fruits and vegetables.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• suzipooh
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • jbondr
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jbondr
  • mturock