• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Fall Placemats with Leaves?

In summary, Iso Fall Placemats are a set of stylish and durable placemats designed for the fall season. They come in a set of four and are easy to clean and maintain, making them perfect for both indoor and outdoor use. They feature a unique isometric pattern in warm autumn colors and can add a touch of elegance to any fall-themed table setting.
suzipooh
Gold Member
I have a customer who is looking for a couple sets of the Fall placemats, the ones with the leaves.... if you have any to sell please let me know.

[email protected]

Thanks!
Suz

I have the ones with the STRIPES ... which go with the ones with the LEAVES ... I THINK I have 2 sets of placemats and a table runner ... what does she want to pay for them??

which set with the leaves?

The ones that cam out in the fall/winter catalog about 2 years ago,... they are really pretty! Fall colors and leaves...

My customer has the runner and 1 set of placemats.

Di, I'll ask her if she would be happy w/the striped ones and I'll get back to you - thanks!

I PM'd you earlier today - just wanted to be sure you got it.

Thanks Suzanne! I just replied to your PM

Di,.. not those...I think you're right...I think the placemats are striped and the napkins have the leaves...oh booger,..I can't even remember :)
oy vey!
I do know that the ones I'm looking for have no purple,..but greens,golds,oranges...

suzipooh said:
I do know that the ones I'm looking for have no purple,..but greens,golds,oranges...

You're right. Those are the striped placemats/runner that go with the leaves napkins. There were leaf napkin rings that season, and leaf towels, too.

Di, do you still have the striped ones available? Just the placemats,...please let me know how much you want for them.

Thanks so much!
Suz

1. What are Iso Fall Placemats?

Iso Fall Placemats are a set of stylish and durable placemats designed for the fall season. They are made of high-quality materials and feature a unique isometric pattern in warm autumn colors.

2. How many placemats come in a set?

Each set of Iso Fall Placemats comes with four placemats, perfect for a small family or intimate gathering.

3. Are these placemats easy to clean?

Yes, Iso Fall Placemats are easy to clean and maintain. They are machine washable and can also be wiped clean with a damp cloth if needed.

4. Can these placemats be used outdoors?

Yes, these placemats are versatile and can be used both indoors and outdoors. They are made of durable materials that can withstand outdoor use and are perfect for fall picnics or backyard gatherings.

5. Do these placemats come in different colors?

No, Iso Fall Placemats only come in the warm autumn colors of the isometric pattern. However, they can easily complement any fall-themed table setting and add a touch of elegance to your dining table.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• suzipooh
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • suzipooh
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • TCHEF