• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Striped Placemats (Fall Colors)? Pay with PayPal!

In summary, there are three available fall colors for the striped placemats: burnt orange, golden yellow, and deep burgundy. We also offer a 10% discount for customers who pay with PayPal and the placemats are machine washable. They can also be mixed and matched for a personalized table setting. International shipping is available, but fees and delivery times may vary. Contact customer service for more information.
kathy Griffith
Gold Member
I am looking for a set of the striped placemats (fall colors). I got one in the suprise boxes and my sister loves them. I can pay with paypal.

I also have some! PM me if you're interested!

I even have a table runner if she might be interested in one of those

Related to Looking for Striped Placemats (Fall Colors)? Pay with PayPal!

What are the available fall colors for the striped placemats?

Currently, we have three available fall colors for our striped placemats: burnt orange, golden yellow, and deep burgundy. These colors are perfect for adding a warm and cozy touch to your fall table setting.

Do you offer any discounts or promotions for purchasing the striped placemats with PayPal?

Yes, we do offer a 10% discount for customers who choose to pay with PayPal for their striped placemats. Simply select PayPal as your payment method at checkout and the discount will be automatically applied.

Are the striped placemats machine washable?

Yes, our striped placemats are machine washable. We recommend using cold water and a gentle cycle to preserve the colors and quality of the placemats. You can also air dry them or use a low heat setting in the dryer.

Can I mix and match different fall colors for the striped placemats?

Absolutely! Our striped placemats are designed to be mix and match, so you can create a unique and personalized table setting for your fall gatherings. Feel free to play around with different color combinations to find the perfect look for your table.

Do you offer international shipping for the striped placemats?

Yes, we offer international shipping for our products, including the striped placemats. However, please note that shipping fees and delivery times may vary depending on the destination country. For more information, please contact our customer service team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Krista Burson
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • suzipooh
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
suzipooh
  • smama07