• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Leaf Napkin Rings from Last Year's Collection?

In summary, the leaf napkin rings are made of a durable metal material and are dishwasher safe. Each set comes with 6 rings and can be used for a variety of napkins. They currently only come in a silver design, but the company is always looking to expand their color options.
pamperedtara
Gold Member
I am looking for a set of the leaf napkin rings from last year. We moved and I have a bigger table, so I need more place settings. I got the extra placemats and napkins at National Conference, now I just need the napkin rings.

THANKS!

I have two. I used them for display only last year. Don't have the box anymore.

Also,I also have two placemts, two napkins and the table runner if anyone is interested. I would make a good deal just to get rid of them. Two does me know good at all. I would need 6!

Related to Looking for Leaf Napkin Rings from Last Year's Collection?

1. What materials are the leaf napkin rings made of?

The leaf napkin rings are made of a durable metal material that is designed to last through multiple uses and washings.

2. Are the leaf napkin rings dishwasher safe?

Yes, the leaf napkin rings are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and convenience.

3. How many leaf napkin rings come in a set?

Each set of leaf napkin rings comes with a total of 6 rings, perfect for a standard dining table setting.

4. Can the leaf napkin rings be used for any type of napkins?

Yes, the leaf napkin rings are designed to fit a variety of napkin sizes and styles, making them versatile for any occasion.

5. Do you offer any other colors besides the silver leaf design?

Currently, the leaf napkin rings only come in the silver design. However, we are always exploring new color options and designs to add to our product line.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• toastnthekitchen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kreaser
  • PCGINA
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • MissChef