• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have a Leaf Napkin Set to Swap? Let Me Know!

In summary, a leaf napkin set is a collection of reusable napkins with natural leaf designs. Each set typically includes 4 napkins and cannot be customized, but offers a variety of designs. They are suitable for both casual and formal events, providing an eco-friendly and elegant touch to any dining table.
shaneoq70
Gold Member
Hello everyone. As you can see I am new to this site. I look forward to using it to help my business. Currently I am looking for an item. Thanks to another consultant that went to conference an got me two "surprise boxes" I am 1 napkin set short of the Leaf table settings. I have the place mats and runner but need 2 more napkins (1 set). If anyone has and extra let me know. If possible I have 1 set of the Glitter Cranberry napkins to swap with.:cool:

Welcome I don't have what you need, but I did want to let you know I'm glad your here.

Last edited:
shaneoq70 said:
Hello everyone. As you can see I am new to this site. I look forward to using it to help my business. Currently I am looking for an item. Thanks to another consultant that went to conference an got me two "surprise boxes" I am 1 napkin set short of the Leaf table settings. I have the place mats and runner but need 2 more napkins (1 set). If anyone has and extra let me know. If possible I have 1 set of the Glitter Cranberry napkins to swap with.:cool:

I have a set that have been used as demo if that would help you. PM me and we'll work out the details if interested.

1. What is a leaf napkin set?

A leaf napkin set is a collection of napkins that feature designs and patterns inspired by leaves. These napkins are perfect for adding a touch of nature to your dining table or for special occasions.

2. How many napkins are included in the leaf napkin set?

Our leaf napkin sets typically come with 4 napkins, but some sets may have more or less depending on the specific design. Please refer to the product description for the exact number of napkins included in the set.

3. Can I choose the specific designs for the leaf napkin set?

Unfortunately, our leaf napkin sets are pre-packaged and cannot be customized with specific designs. However, each set includes a variety of different leaf designs to add some variety to your table setting.

4. Are these napkins reusable?

Yes, our leaf napkin sets are made from high-quality materials and can be washed and reused multiple times. This makes them a more eco-friendly option compared to disposable paper napkins.

5. Can I use these napkins for formal events?

Absolutely! The leaf napkin sets are versatile and can be used for both casual and formal occasions. They add a touch of elegance and sophistication to any table setting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperChefCarol
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PamperedChefDude
  • jillzpampchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • toastnthekitchen