• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in our Make Me an Offer Sale items?

In summary, the conversation revolved around a list of items that were available for sale through email or private message. The items included a reversible table runner, leaf napkin sets, placemats, bread tubes, a barbeque tool, an ice shaver, a non-stick cooling rack, and a covered micro-cooker. The group LMAD (Let's Make a Deal) was mentioned as a platform for buying and selling products among PC consultants. Some members had trouble joining the group or found their rules to be excessive. The conversation also included some nostalgia for the game show "Let's Make a Deal" and a potential offer for the ice shaver.
jhammer22
**Updated 11/21/06**I will be accepting offers on the following items via email or private message. Please include your zip code with the offer. You can specify whether your offer includes shipping or not. (I’ve tried posting this twice on LMAD any ideas on why they won’t post it?)2163 Reversible Table Runner – Fall - coordinate with leaf napkins NIP – 2 available – also 1 out of package
2162 Leaf Napkin Set of 2 - NIP x 2 sets available
2163 Reversible Placemat Set of 2 - coordinate with leaf napkins– NIP
1560 Valtrompia Bread Tube Heart – NIB
1555 Bread Tube Square – NIB
2662 Bar B Boss – NIP
2945 Ice Shaver – NIB
1580 Non-Stick Cooling Rack – (Retired NON-STACKABLE – NIP – 2 Available
2775 Covered Micro-Cooker – Retired – NIPJulie

Last edited:
which table runners and placemats?

They are the ones that coordinate with the leaf napkins. Thanks for asking for clarification.

Not that I agree with the policy, but......
I think on LMAD, you can't do "make me an offer". I think you have to state a specific price. That could be why? HTH!

Thanks Jen. I guess I missed that rule among the 500 others. :rolleyes: Oh well. I guess I'm glad I can list it here since it's all retired products anyway. :)

LMAD (Let's make a deal) is a yahoo group for PC consultants only to buy and sell products to each other.

oh that is cool! Didn't know about it..

Lmad
jenniferknapp said:
oh that is cool! Didn't know about it..

I tried joining recently and got REJECTED, I have no clue why, but they have a lot of DUMB rules, so I'm No longer interested,

Just my Honest Opinion LOL

lizcooks4u said:
I tried joining recently and got REJECTED, I have no clue why, but they have a lot of DUMB rules, so I'm No longer interested,

Just my Honest Opinion LOL

I STRONGLY agree !!! I would rather help someone here and avoid all of the rules...

Things that make you go "hmmm..."Doesn't the name "Let's Make A Deal" automatically make you think that you would be taking bids and offers from people? Hmmmm.....

No, it makes me think of people dressed up in goofy costumes (and often very creative outfits), barnyard animals and doors number 1, 2 and 3. Where's K.G.? I'm showing my age again and he'll know what I'm talking about!

Hey! I remember watching Let's Make A Deal everyday when I came home from Kindergarten, while my mom made me lunch!

chefjeanine said:
No, it makes me think of people dressed up in goofy costumes (and often very creative outfits), barnyard animals and doors number 1, 2 and 3. Where's K.G.? I'm showing my age again and he'll know what I'm talking about!

Who's got a toothpick and a stick of gum in their purse?

:D

I think a lot of those rules were to cut down on problems that people encountered getting payment or verification from others. I used to be a member, and I think traffice went down once this site opened up.

I'd love to buy the Placemat and Leaf Napkin Ring Set off of you for $28! Let me know what you think?

As of right now these are all still available.

I was rejected from LMAD a couple weeks ago too... but I've felt so loved and encouraged here... that I just decided it was their loss for not taking me! :) I am always so thrilled to get my good hard laugh nearly every day from the kitchen guy too! You are all priceless and that requires NO deal making!

I was rejected as well!:rolleyes:

Does anyone know why they would reject you???

Because they have something up their arses! Ahem...rear ends.

cmdtrgd said:
Because they have something up their arses! Ahem...rear ends.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

that's the first thing I thought of too :)
chefjeanine said:

that's the first thing I thought of too :)

thanks
PCGINA said:
I STRONGLY agree !!! I would rather help someone here and avoid all of the rules...

I never went back and am so happy to have stayed here too~!

Is the Ice Shaver still available? I'm not sure even what to offer....but I might be interested in this item. Please PM me if you still have it. Thanks

What is the "Make Me an Offer Sale"?

The "Make Me an Offer Sale" is a special promotion where customers can make an offer on select Pampered Chef products and potentially receive a discounted price.

How long does the "Make Me an Offer Sale" last?

The duration of the "Make Me an Offer Sale" may vary, but typically it runs for a limited time only. Be sure to check the Pampered Chef website or contact your consultant for specific dates.

Can I make an offer on any Pampered Chef product?

No, the "Make Me an Offer Sale" only applies to select products. These products will be marked with a "Make an Offer" button on the product page.

How do I make an offer on a product?

To make an offer on a product, simply click the "Make an Offer" button on the product page and enter your desired price. Keep in mind that your offer must be at least 50% of the original price.

Is my offer guaranteed to be accepted?

No, your offer is not guaranteed to be accepted. Our team will review each offer and determine whether or not to accept it. If your offer is not accepted, you can still purchase the product at the original price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Stoney5
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
jgordon
  • button92
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefLauraW
  • pamperinginfl