• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Specific Seasons Bests..........

In summary, the current seasonal bestsellers at Pampered Chef include the Quick Cooker, the Mix 'N Scraper, the Executive Cookware Set, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Deluxe Air Fryer Accessory Set. Unfortunately, previous seasonal items are not available for purchase as our products are constantly updated and improved. We occasionally offer special deals and discounts on seasonal items, and returns or exchanges are accepted within 30 days of purchase. To stay updated on new seasonal releases, you can sign up for our email newsletter, follow us on social media, or browse our website regularly.
pcsharon1
Gold Member
I have a great collection of past Seasons Bests but I am missing a few and would really like to fill in my collection. If you have any of the following to spare, maybe you got them in one of the surprise boxes at a past conference and didn't give them away, I would love to get them. I'm looking for:

Spring/Summer 2000
Spring/Summer 2001
Spring/Summer 2003
Spring/Summer 2006
Fall/Winter 2006

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Hmm, I have extra from 06 and 09 but mine are from Canada so I'm thinking you wouldn't want those ones?

I have a F/W '09

cochef said:
I have a F/W '09

Thank you! Anyone else have any of the others? I think I've done pretty well to only be missing those since Fall/Winter 1997!

kcjodih said:
Hmm, I have extra from 06 and 09 but mine are from Canada so I'm thinking you wouldn't want those ones?

How different are they? I would think they were pretty similar.

1. What are the current seasonal bestsellers?

The current seasonal bestsellers at Pampered Chef include the Quick Cooker, the Mix 'N Scraper, the Executive Cookware Set, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Deluxe Air Fryer Accessory Set.

2. Can I purchase seasonal items from previous seasons?

Unfortunately, we do not carry seasonal items from previous seasons. Our products are constantly updated and improved to ensure the highest quality for our customers.

3. Are there any special deals or discounts for seasonal items?

We occasionally offer special deals and discounts on seasonal items, so be sure to check our website and social media pages for any current promotions.

4. Can I return or exchange a seasonal item?

Yes, you can return or exchange a seasonal item within 30 days of purchase as long as it is in its original packaging and condition. However, please note that any special discount or promotion used for the purchase may affect the refund amount.

5. How do I know when a new seasonal item is released?

You can sign up for our email newsletter or follow us on social media to stay updated on new seasonal releases. You can also browse our website regularly for new products and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jillzpampchef
  • byrd1956
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • kam
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies