• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Striped Small Squares - NEW

In summary, the Striped Small Squares measure 8 inches by 8 inches and are made of a heat-resistant material. They can be used as trivets and come in a pack of four. They are also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
ginamkiely
Hi, I have a customer who is looking for TWO of the Striped small Squares. Does anyone have any they're willing to part with? Preferably NEW.

THANKS!

please e-mail me, I don't get on here as much anymore.

[email protected]

Last edited:
they came in small & medium, but sorry now willing to part with any
crys

Crys Hall said:
they came in small & medium, but sorry now willing to part with any
crys
The striped came in:

small square bowls
small squares
medium square bowl
rectangle tray

ohhh a rectangle tray as well???? I didn't know this, they have have it available to Canada?? I don't remember seeing it in my catalog last year

wooops I realized now that it's the one that holds 3 of the small bowls I was thinking along the lines of the rectangle platter sorry, got my hopes up for nothing :(

still looking for these squares....thanks

I have two small squares, two small bowls and one rectangular platter, all in the striped pattern. And all brand new. Let me know if you are still interested. I live in Illinois.

Related to Looking for Striped Small Squares - NEW

1. What are the dimensions of the Striped Small Squares?

The Striped Small Squares measure 8 inches by 8 inches, making them the perfect size for a variety of uses in the kitchen.

2. Are the Striped Small Squares made of a heat-resistant material?

Yes, the Striped Small Squares are made of a durable and heat-resistant material, making them safe to use in the oven, microwave, and freezer.

3. Can the Striped Small Squares be used as trivets?

Yes, the Striped Small Squares are designed to withstand high temperatures and can be used as trivets to protect your countertops and tables from hot dishes.

4. How many Striped Small Squares come in a pack?

There are four Striped Small Squares included in each pack, giving you plenty for all your cooking and baking needs.

5. Are the Striped Small Squares dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Striped Small Squares are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and maintenance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RAWOLFI
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Maddy Pedrow
  • jenne
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • scottcooks