• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Fall Catalogs and Order Forms

In summary, the Fall Catalog features new products such as the Deluxe Air Fryer, Fall-themed kitchen towels, and an updated Stoneware Collection. To request a catalog or order forms, you can contact your Independent Consultant or visit the company's website. The catalog can also be viewed digitally on the website. Orders can be placed online through your Consultant's website or by using the "Find a Consultant" feature on the company's website. There are also various promotions and discounts in the Fall Catalog, including the "Host a Party and Save" program. The Fall Catalog and order forms will be available on September 1st, with the digital version also being accessible on the website.
cooking.with.ann
Gold Member
I'm in need of about 5 fall catalogs and about 5 of the receipt forms, if anyone would like to sell a few. I don't need an entire package of either, so I hate to order them from HO.

I can pay with paypal.

Thank you,

Ann

Thanks, Crystal. I just sent you a message.Ann

I am overloaded with fall catalogs if anyone else is in need...

Related to Iso: Fall Catalogs and Order Forms

1. What are the new products featured in the Fall Catalog?

The Fall Catalog features a variety of new products, including our Deluxe Air Fryer, Fall-themed kitchen towels, and our updated Stoneware Collection.

2. How can I request a Fall Catalog or order forms?

You can request a catalog and order forms from your Independent Consultant or by visiting our website and filling out a request form. You can also view the digital version of the catalog on our website.

3. Can I place an order from the Fall Catalog online?

Yes, you can place an order from the Fall Catalog online through your Independent Consultant's website or by visiting our website and using the "Find a Consultant" feature to locate a Consultant near you.

4. Are there any special promotions or discounts in the Fall Catalog?

Yes, the Fall Catalog features various promotions and discounts, including our "Host a Party and Save" program, where you can earn discounts and free products by hosting a party with your friends and family.

5. When will the Fall Catalog and order forms be available?

The Fall Catalog and order forms will be available starting September 1st. You can also view the digital version of the catalog on our website starting on that date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smama07
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
heatherbethjohnson
  • dollfangs
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Sheila