• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso S/S '11 Catalogs in Everett, Wa 98204 Area

In summary, the Iso S/S '11 Catalog features a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, including cookware, bakeware, cutlery, and specialized cooking and baking tools. It can be easily ordered online through the Pampered Chef website and features new and exclusive products such as the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Deluxe Air Fryer Lid. Hosting a Pampered Chef party can also earn free and discounted products, and all purchases from the catalog come with a satisfaction guarantee and limited warranty.
Sheila
Gold Member
OY! I'm loosing it! Correction!!! ISO F/W '11 Catalogs!!!!One of my team members just needs enough for 1 more show! Doesn't really need a whole pack of 25.Anyone in that area who can donate/sell a few?

I have some. Don't know if it's too late and I am in CA.

Sorry just saw this. Are you close to Everett? CA is a BIG state! LOL

No. We are in the center of CA.

She's looking for someone close so she can drive 15-20 min's max & pick up a few for a show. But thanks anyway! :D

1. What products are featured in the Iso S/S '11 Catalog?

The Iso S/S '11 Catalog features a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, including cookware, bakeware, cutlery, and specialized cooking and baking tools. It also includes a selection of pantry items and cookbooks.

2. Can I order from the Iso S/S '11 Catalog online?

Yes, you can easily order from the Iso S/S '11 Catalog online through the Pampered Chef website. Simply browse the catalog, add items to your cart, and checkout securely.

3. Are there any new or exclusive products in the Iso S/S '11 Catalog?

Yes, the Iso S/S '11 Catalog features several new and exclusive products that are not available in previous catalogs. These include the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Deluxe Air Fryer Lid.

4. Can I host a Pampered Chef party to earn free products from the Iso S/S '11 Catalog?

Yes, hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free products from the Iso S/S '11 Catalog. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host rewards.

5. Is there a warranty for products purchased from the Iso S/S '11 Catalog?

Yes, all products purchased from the Iso S/S '11 Catalog come with a satisfaction guarantee and limited warranty. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Sheila
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Rosebud
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies