• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Large Lid From Old Style Colander/Bowl Set

In summary, the Iso Large Lid is a BPA-free plastic lid that fits onto the old style colander or bowl from Pampered Chef, creating an airtight seal to keep food fresh and prevent spills. It is safe to use in the dishwasher but not in the microwave. While it is designed for Pampered Chef products, it may also fit other brands.
jbondr
Gold Member
ISO Large Lid from Old Style Colander & Bowl Set.

I don't remember when the set was redesigned but I am sure the one on the replacement order form is the current set.

I now have a Chillzanne Lg Bowl Lid for sale. It turns out the customer and myself were talking about different bowls in the same conversation. Oops!

Thanks for any help!

1. What is the purpose of the Iso Large Lid From Old Style Colander/Bowl Set?

The Iso Large Lid is designed to fit snugly onto the old style colander or bowl from Pampered Chef, creating an airtight seal to keep your food fresh and prevent spills.

2. Is the Iso Large Lid dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Large Lid is safe to use in the dishwasher for easy cleaning.

3. Can the Iso Large Lid be used in the microwave?

No, the Iso Large Lid is not microwave safe. It is made of plastic and can melt or warp in high heat.

4. What is the material of the Iso Large Lid?

The Iso Large Lid is made of BPA-free plastic, ensuring it is safe for food storage and usage.

5. Can the Iso Large Lid be used with other brands of colanders or bowls?

The Iso Large Lid is specifically designed to fit the old style colander and bowl from Pampered Chef. We cannot guarantee that it will fit perfectly with other brands, but it may be worth trying out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• IAmChefJ
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • suzipooh