• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Fall Placemats/Runner with Cranberry/Eggplant/Olive/Mustard Leaves?

In summary, the Fall Placemats/Runner are made of 100% cotton with a textured weave and come in a set of 4. They are machine-washable and suitable for both indoor and outdoor dining. They are available in a fall plaid pattern and a solid cream option.
linojackie
I am not sure what the pattern is called, but I am looking for the cranberry/eggplant/olive/mustard colored linens with the leaves on them. I need them to be new please. If you have any to sell or trade, please let me know!

falllinens.jpg

Thanks!

Last edited:
linojackie said:
I am not sure what the pattern is called, but I am looking for the cranberry/eggplant/olive/mustard colored linens with the leaves on them. I need them to be new please. If you have any to sell or trade, please let me know!

Thanks!

I have the runner that is new in package.

I can get you all of them (they are on our cc outlet right now). I can order them today and it takes about 2 days to get here (I've got a few other samples to order as well so shipping would be only like an extra $2 from them to me :)

1. What materials are the Fall Placemats/Runner made of?

The Fall Placemats/Runner are made of 100% cotton with a textured weave for a cozy fall look and feel.

2. How many placemats are included in a set?

The Fall Placemats/Runner come in a set of 4, perfect for a small family dinner or a cozy dinner party.

3. Are the placemats and runner machine-washable?

Yes, the Fall Placemats/Runner are machine-washable for easy cleaning. We recommend washing them on a gentle cycle and avoiding bleach or harsh detergents to preserve the fabric.

4. Can these placemats be used for outdoor dining?

Yes, the Fall Placemats/Runner can be used for both indoor and outdoor dining. The durable cotton material is perfect for both settings.

5. Do the placemats and runner come in different colors or patterns?

The Fall Placemats/Runner come in a classic fall plaid pattern with warm orange, brown, and cream colors. They are also available in a solid cream option with a subtle woven design.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TCHEF
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • jillzpampchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookingwithlove