• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Cranberry & Eggplant Colored Bowls

In summary, the Iso Cranberry & Eggplant Colored Bowls are beautiful stoneware bowls available in a cranberry red and deep eggplant purple color. They come in a set of three sizes (1 cup, 2 cups, and 4 cups) and are both microwave and oven safe.
christy_c
I have a customer who wants only the cranberry and eggplant colored bowls from the set of 4. If anyone would be willing to part with theirs, please let me know. TIA!

Oh man, I know how she feels. Those are my favorite ones also. If you don't find anyone willing to part with them, tell her that she can set the other two (artichoke and lavendar) out at Easter with candy in them.

The green & lilac are my favorite but I don't have the other ones to trade or I would!!!

Bumping....just in case someone didn't see this before. She really wants these bowls! :)

I had someone just call me the other day because they only want the cranberry ones.

What are the colors of the Iso Cranberry & Eggplant Colored Bowls?

The Iso Cranberry & Eggplant Colored Bowls come in a beautiful cranberry red and deep eggplant purple color.

What is the material of the Iso Cranberry & Eggplant Colored Bowls?

The Iso Cranberry & Eggplant Colored Bowls are made of durable stoneware, perfect for everyday use.

What sizes are available for the Iso Cranberry & Eggplant Colored Bowls?

The Iso Cranberry & Eggplant Colored Bowls come in a set of three, with sizes of 1 cup, 2 cups, and 4 cups.

Are the Iso Cranberry & Eggplant Colored Bowls microwave safe?

Yes, the Iso Cranberry & Eggplant Colored Bowls are microwave safe for your convenience.

Can the Iso Cranberry & Eggplant Colored Bowls be used in the oven?

Yes, the Iso Cranberry & Eggplant Colored Bowls are oven safe up to 400°F, making them perfect for baking and cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jillzpampchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amerrigan
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Kristin Radunz