• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: 2 Cream Colored Fabric Hot Pads

T
tashayoung
ISO: 4 more cream colored fabric hot padsI have a very good customer who would like to buy 6 total of the cream colored fabric hot pads. Does anyone have these that are willing to sell?

I found two of these which is all she originally asked for, but now she wants 4 more...argh! Does anyone else have any to sell?

Tasha Young
[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 2 that I will sell for $12 including shipping. Let me know if you are interested.

These are all I will use! I hope we come out with them again (with the wrist hole...) but in a darker color so the stains don't show!!

susan g said:
I have 2 that I will sell for $12 including shipping. Let me know if you are interested.

I just sent you an email. Thanks!

Updated...I found two of these...thank you Susan G...but now she wants 4 more. So does anyone else have any?

What are the cream colored fabric hot pads?

The cream colored fabric hot pads are small rectangular pads made from fabric that are used to protect surfaces from heat, such as when handling hot dishes or pots.

How many cream colored fabric hot pads does the customer want to buy?

The customer wants to buy a total of 6 cream colored fabric hot pads.

Are there any sellers who have these cream colored fabric hot pads?

Yes, there are currently two cream colored fabric hot pads available for purchase. The seller's email is [email protected].

Is the customer now requesting for more hot pads?

Yes, the customer is now requesting for an additional 4 cream colored fabric hot pads, bringing the total to 6.

Do you have any cream colored fabric hot pads available for sale?

I am a scientist and do not sell products. However, I am aware that there are currently 2 cream colored fabric hot pads available for purchase from [email protected]. You may also try searching for other sellers online.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjenibel
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefjenibel
  • cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
Replies