• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Preparing Jewel's Chocolate Ice Cream Heaven

In summary, Amanda is going to try her ice cream recipe at her show on Monday, and she thinks that it is yummy. She is also excited to try it.
jesusluvsu2005
Okay, I have my first one of these on Saturday. Anyone else try it yet? Have any tips for me? I haven't tried it at home yet though I am hoping to try it before the show. I have a had a really busy week due to VBS at church and then have a show on Friday night too. Would love any tips y'all might have! Thanks!
God bless,
Amanda
P.S. This is the recipe that we're doing. Should I just do it one serving at a time or what? I definitely can't do the whole thing of ice cream at once. how do you suggest I do that part? Or maybe let each person do their own? she's probably going to have 12-15 people there though. What else should I bring with me product wise? I am thinking of bringing the DCB since I just got it. Thanks!

Jewel's Chocolate Ice Cream Heaven

1 package individual brownies
Chocolate chips
Fudge Ice cream sauce
Chocolate Ice cream
Cool Whip

Begin by place either Rectangle Stone or Stoneware Bar Pan in freezer for several hours. Tip: give your stone a head start in the freezer at home, so when you transport it to your host's home it's already fairly cold.

Using Serrated Bread Knife or Utility Knife cut brownies into bite size cubes. Place in Simple Additions Medium Bowl.

Fill Easy Accent Decorator with Cool Whip. Or be ready to scoop Cool Whip with Medium Stainless Scoop.

When ready to prepare the ice cream recipe have all ingredients ready, then remove stone from freezer. Place stone on top of 2 Hot pad/trivets to prevent sliding or use a Kitchen Towel.

Using ice cream dipper place 2 scoops of ice cream on center of stone. Form a well with the ice cream dipper. Add 2 Tbsp. each of brownies, chocolate chips, fudge sauce and squirt of Cool Whip. Mix it all together by folding over itself using either 2 ice cream dippers or 2 Handy Scrapers. Scrape into a bowl and garnish with an additional swirl of Cool Whip.

Add caramel or fruit or nuts if desired.

We have gone to a Cold Stone Creamery in Virginia and one in Maine. Each time, I thought about coming home and trying my own version with our Stoneware bar pan.
Knowing how addictive the results could be, I have not put my thoughts into action.

Your recipe sounds heavy on Chocolate. To make your various ingredients visible, I think I would use Vanilla ice cream, and peanut butter chips, possibly some chopped peanuts that would give you excuse to demo our Food Chopper and cutting board with measures. The fudge syrup and brownies would probably make it Chocolate enough to satisfy anyone. Please let us know how it turns out. You are going to audition this at
home before you make it for 12 to 15 people right?

Have someone at home be your test person to see if hands on for your guests will work and just how much of a mess it will create. Be sure to take our plastic table cloth for the surface you will be working on, and our Mix & Scrapers, or the Mix & Chop. How about some of the Sprinkles for extra products that you might cross sell? Would our
Coating trays and tools work for any of the project - to hold nuts, chopped up fruit
or the cubed up brownies. Anything to have them see several products, maybe even the pinch bowl set.

It does sound heavy on the chocolate. I actually never paid attention to how much chocolate. I think I will bring some nuts to add to this and may also bring some caramel too.

I will try it at home tomorrow probably. I just have to get some stuff at the store.

Thanks for the suggestions! I really appreciate it!
God bless,
Amanda

I know that you aren't far from me do you all have Mayfield Ice Cream.there?..I'm thinkin' they sell it there too.
The reason that I ask is this...I have done this at a party once and will be doing it at my show, in your neck of the woods, on Monday! Anyway, for my "trial run" here at home I used 1/2 gal. but I had several people, including kids, at the show so I just got one of the big buckets of ice cream. I don't know why, and I don't know if other brands are like this, but it was much softer and was melting, even on the frozen stone! It wasn't completly meting but too much for comfort.
So, even if it is a large group, tell the host not to get the big bucket!

At my cluster meeting this week, we had an ice cream theme and we all brough toppings... my director used her chilzanne as the stone...it stays colder longer. Just thought I would add my two cents.
Trina

jillbean said:
I know that you aren't far from me do you all have Mayfield Ice Cream.there?..I'm thinkin' they sell it there too.
The reason that I ask is this...I have done this at a party once and will be doing it at my show, in your neck of the woods, on Monday! Anyway, for my "trial run" here at home I used 1/2 gal. but I had several people, including kids, at the show so I just got one of the big buckets of ice cream. I don't know why, and I don't know if other brands are like this, but it was much softer and was melting, even on the frozen stone! It wasn't completly meting but too much for comfort.
So, even if it is a large group, tell the host not to get the big bucket!

Use a premium ice-cream - higher in fat. Probably the large bucket is a lower fat ice cream. It melts faster and is runnier (higher water content).

that's a great idea!

Wouldn't the stoneware break?

buckeyefan08 said:
Wouldn't the stoneware break?
Not unless it's "shocked" - meaning stuck into a hot oven. It's okay to freeze stones. You just can't take them directly from the freezer to oven, or visa versa.

tmo2008 said:
At my cluster meeting this week, we had an ice cream theme and we all brough toppings... my director used her chilzanne as the stone...it stays colder longer. Just thought I would add my two cents.
Trina
Good idea - but not sure how long you'll be able to do this.

c00p said:
Good idea - but not sure how long you'll be able to do this.

Good way to get people to place their orders now!

1. How do I make Jewel's Chocolate Ice Cream Heaven?

To make Jewel's Chocolate Ice Cream Heaven, you will need 1 package of Pampered Chef's Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix, 1 package of Pampered Chef's Chocolate Mousse Mix, 1 cup of milk, and 1 cup of heavy cream. Follow the instructions on the package to make the brownie mix and let it cool. In a separate bowl, mix the chocolate mousse mix with milk and heavy cream. Layer the brownie and mousse mixture in a pan and freeze for at least 4 hours before serving.

2. Can I use a different type of brownie mix?

Yes, you can use any type of brownie mix you prefer. However, the Pampered Chef Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix is recommended for the best flavor and texture.

3. Can I use non-dairy milk and cream?

Yes, you can use non-dairy alternatives such as almond milk and coconut cream. Just make sure to follow the same measurements as listed in the recipe.

4. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes approximately 8 servings. However, it can vary depending on the size of your pan and how thick you cut the slices.

5. Can I add any toppings to this ice cream?

Yes, feel free to add your favorite toppings such as chocolate chips, nuts, or whipped cream. You can also drizzle some chocolate sauce on top for an extra decadent touch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jennie4PC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates