• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ice Cream Show Marble Slab Style

I was just thinking about that! And remember that archway cookies are the perfect size for our maker..... and then you can roll them in chopped nuts or sprinkles!If you're in an area where they have Meijer stores (mostly Michigan and midwest), their store brand version of Archway cookies are also a perfect fit, and are less expensive.Here's a great combo: molasses cookies, coffee ice cream
pamperedbyrd
Someone in my cluster was telling me that on anouther thread group she was in they where talking about and Ice Cream Show like this. She said you placed a bar pan in the freezer and then when it was cold enough you brough it out and would put ice cream on it and mix in stuff. Has anyone heard of this and if so do you have all the details?? Thanks

Dannielle

See the Strawberry Shortcake recipe. Is this the one you were thinking of?

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Attachments

• Trish's HWC Recipe Choices.doc
    57 KB · Views: 531
If you've ever been to a Coldstone Creamery, this show is like that. Use ice cream toppings, candy and fruit and mix them into relatively plain ice cream, using spoons/ice cream dipper.

I haven't done it, but it could be a lot of fun. And you could really show a lot of product getting toppings ready (chopping nuts, bake brownies in a stone, etc.).

chefann said:
If you've ever been to a Coldstone Creamery, this show is like that. Use ice cream toppings, candy and fruit and mix them into relatively plain ice cream, using spoons/ice cream dipper.

I haven't done it, but it could be a lot of fun. And you could really show a lot of product getting toppings ready (chopping nuts, bake brownies in a stone, etc.).

Yea this what i was talking about. I didn't know if anyone had anymore info on how to do it.

The Strawberry Shortcake Recipie had it. Thanks so much!!

Using Ice Cream Dipper place 2 scoops of ice cream on center of stone. Form a well with the ice cream dipper. Add 2 Tbsp. each of strawberries, cake and squirt of Cool Whip. Mix it all together by folding over itself using either 2 Ice cream dippers or 2 Handy Scrapers. Scrape into a bowl and garnish with an additional swirl of Cool Whip and a strawberry fan.

Now has anyone done this?

There was a thread about this last summer.... I'll try to find it

I did the ColdStone show last month. I didn't think it showed many products. We did the strawberry one. I used ice cream, sliced strawberries, cool whip and pound cake. Sales were around $500. It tastes AWESOME!

pamperedbyrd said:
Someone in my cluster was telling me that on anouther thread group she was in they where talking about and Ice Cream Show like this. She said you placed a bar pan in the freezer and then when it was cold enough you brough it out and would put ice cream on it and mix in stuff. Has anyone heard of this and if so do you have all the details?? Thanks

Dannielle

Do a search in files for "cold" and you'll find tips for doing a show and other files.

here is the file I got last year

Attachments

• cold stone shows.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 565
4kids4me said:
I did the ColdStone show last month. I didn't think it showed many products. We did the strawberry one. I used ice cream, sliced strawberries, cool whip and pound cake. Sales were around $500. It tastes AWESOME!

I think that you can show more products by offering a variety of mix-ins, like Ann said...bake brownies in the bar pan, chop nuts with the food chopper,cut PB cups with the knives, etc...

4kids4me said:

Really' I would think I could use a lot of differnt products. But I guess if you are just doing one specific fixing it would limit it.

jenniferknapp said:
I think that you can show more products by offering a variety of mix-ins, like Ann said...bake brownies in the bar pan, chop nuts with the food chopper,cut PB cups with the knives, etc...

This is what I was thinking.

Just thought of something else, if you really want to get creative you can break out your Ice Cream Sandwich maker and Make Sandwiches with your new ice cream.

pamperedbyrd said:
Just thought of something else, if you really want to get creative you can break out your Ice Cream Sandwich maker and Make Sandwiches with your new ice cream.

I was just thinking about that! And remember that archway cookies are the perfect size for our maker..... and then you can roll them in chopped nuts or sprinkles!

If you're in an area where they have Meijer stores (mostly Michigan and midwest), their store brand version of Archway cookies are also a perfect fit, and are less expensive.

Here's a great combo: molasses cookies, coffee ice cream
And Coldstone has a "creation" made with coffee ice cream, Heath bar, almonds and caramel. That would be really good with molasses cookies.

mmm..... now I'm hungry

Me too... although I am always hungry for ice cream!! ;) PS: My all-time favorite is Friendly's Vienna Mocha Chunk...coffee ice cream with fudge chunks!

We don't have Friendly's around here any more. The last time I remember seeing one was about 17 years ago.

Mmm....I just promised my ds ice cream after I'm done in my office. How convenient that Coldstone just opened in my town. :D

Sometimes they have coupons online. It's the only way they're affordable. :)
www.coldstonecreamery.com.
They also have a birthday club. They email you a coupon for a free one on your birthday.

Ohhhh Cold Stone... yum... maybe I need to go to the office max/depot that's about 15 min farther away, so I can stop at Cold Stone... hmmm....

My fav ice crem from the store is from my boyfriend's in the freezer: Ben and Jerry's Chubby Hubby... YUM!

Ooooo... Fieldtrip to Cold Stone... I'm gonna call this "reseach" and write it off.

I wonder if the IRS will mind if I go do "research" every week?????

jenniferknapp said:
Me too... although I am always hungry for ice cream!! ;)

PS: My all-time favorite is Friendly's Vienna Mocha Chunk...coffee ice cream with fudge chunks!

Ohhhh I Miss Friendly's! I'm an east coast girl and we always had one in town. My folks would let me get butterscotch sundaes when we went shopping at the mall when I was little. mmmmmmmmmm

Now I'm hungry for ice cream and it is only 10am in the morning. :p

It's always a good time for ice cream, in my book. It's made from milk and cream, just like you put into cereal. ;)

chefann said:
It's always a good time for ice cream, in my book. It's made from milk and cream, just like you put into cereal. ;)

You are such a bad influence on me. I am now eating haagen daz carmel cone - figure cruchy bits of cone = cereal. Yummm. :D

Put some raspberry sauce on it - then you're getting fruit, too. :)

Could you do this on the frozen insert for the chillzaine rect. server? For some reason the idea of freezing my bar pan scares me even though I know it is freezer safe.

The Chillzanne insert might get scratched up. It takes a fair amount for force to mix in the toppings unless you've softened the ice cream.

1. What is an "Ice Cream Show Marble Slab Style"?

The Pampered Chef "Ice Cream Show Marble Slab Style" is a unique serving dish that allows you to create and serve delicious homemade ice cream right at the table. It features a marble slab that can be chilled in the freezer, providing the perfect surface for mixing and serving ice cream.

2. How do I use the "Ice Cream Show Marble Slab Style"?

First, freeze the marble slab for at least 4 hours. Then, place it on the base and pour your ice cream mixture onto the chilled surface. Use the included tools to mix in toppings and create custom flavors. Once the ice cream is ready, use the spade to scoop and serve directly from the slab.

3. Can I use this product to make other frozen desserts?

Yes, the "Ice Cream Show Marble Slab Style" can also be used to make frozen yogurt, sorbet, and even slushies. The chilled marble surface helps to quickly freeze and mix the ingredients, making it perfect for a variety of frozen treats.

4. How many servings can I make with the "Ice Cream Show Marble Slab Style"?

This product can make up to 4 servings of ice cream at a time. However, you can make multiple batches of different flavors to serve a larger group. The marble slab can also be used to keep ice cream cold while serving, making it a convenient option for parties and gatherings.

5. Is the "Ice Cream Show Marble Slab Style" easy to clean?

Yes, the marble slab and tools are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, be sure to hand wash the base and wooden handles to prevent damage. We recommend cleaning the marble slab immediately after use to prevent any stains or residue from setting in.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• forever their mom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebsApronStrings
  • jesusluvsu2005
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
Replies