• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Expert Tips for Cold Stone Shows: Softening Ice Cream for a Perfect Performance

In summary, to book a "Help With Cold Stone Show" with Pampered Chef, simply visit their website and fill out the form under the "Host a Party" tab. The show includes a demonstration of their cold stone products and tips for creating delicious ice cream treats. It typically lasts 1-2 hours and the consultants will bring all necessary ingredients and supplies. As a host, you can earn free products and discounts based on the sales from your show.
nycchef
I have read the other posts on Cold Stone shows, but I still have a question...for anyone who has done this type of show, do you leave the Ice Cream out for a few min. to soften?? Anyone have some ideas or tips about doing this type of show?

We did not leave the ice cream out. . .and it was melting like crazy (we tried the recipe at a Cluster meeting). So no, I don't suggest you leave out the ice cream. Actually, I'd keep as many of the ingredients cold/cool as you are able to keep cold. I'd even suggest that you not thaw the cool whip if you're using that in your recipe.

OK, Thanks so much!!...I am glad I asked because I may have left it out if I didn't ask someone with experience!!:eek:

Has anyone tried this on the freezer piece from the Chillzanne Rect. Server?

We used the stones. I recommend using bar pans to keep the ice cream on the stone. Also, if you have to carry the stone any distance from the freezer (let's say you have it freezing in your basement) take hot pads or a towel to carry the stone with . . . they are COLD and it hurts.

1. How can I book a "Help With Cold Stone Show" with Pampered Chef?

To book a "Help With Cold Stone Show" with Pampered Chef, simply go to our website and fill out the form under the "Host a Party" tab. Our consultants will then reach out to you to schedule a date and time for your show.

2. What is included in a "Help With Cold Stone Show" with Pampered Chef?

Our "Help With Cold Stone Show" includes a demonstration of our cold stone products and how to use them, as well as tips and tricks for creating delicious ice cream treats. You will also have the opportunity to sample some of our products and ask any questions you may have.

3. How long does a "Help With Cold Stone Show" typically last?

Our "Help With Cold Stone Show" usually lasts about 1-2 hours, depending on the number of guests and their level of participation. We want to make sure everyone has enough time to learn and ask questions.

4. Do I need to provide any ingredients or supplies for the "Help With Cold Stone Show"?

No, our consultants will bring all the necessary ingredients and supplies for the demonstration. However, if you have any specific ingredients or toppings you would like to use, feel free to provide them.

5. Can I earn free products or discounts by hosting a "Help With Cold Stone Show"?

Yes, as a host of a "Help With Cold Stone Show", you can earn free products and discounts based on the sales from your show. Our consultants will go over the host rewards program with you during the demonstration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Paige Dixon
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tpchefrebecca
  • forever their mom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebsApronStrings
  • ChefJen2012