• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stone-Cold Show Tips and Recipes for a Successful Event

In summary, this theme show is all about cooking and presenting your food in a cool, refreshing way. The recipes and tips are great, but it is best to practice beforehand to make sure everything goes smoothly on stage. Bring toppings and cookies for your guests to enjoy after the show.
bsaxman
Silver Member
I downloaded a flyer for this theme show off of another thread, but I'm curious for more pointers and tips on this! What other recipes has anyone tried, or do you just bring alot of toppings? How do you "run" the show? Do you just let everyone make their own icecream? This has been a hit and a key to my bookings, and my first Stone-Cold show is in 2 weeks! Yikes. Any recipes, flyers, ideas, advice would be appreciated! Thanks :p

I have heard of this---but don't know much about it. Looking to hear what others have to say!

We have had a heat wave here, and the past week has been 100+ so everyone is looking for a way to cool off! They're all going.... ice cream... cold... yum :D

Heatwave here too---ugh---wish it were over already!

The best "cold" non-dessert is that Greek Cheese Torta. You don't have to make the baguette slices since that will require the oven. I bought those Tostitos corn flour chips (golden color) and they worked great as a substitute. I try to find ways to make something without turning on the oven or stove, especially here in FL.

I'd love more info on this as well. I'd love to offer this but want to know what I am doing first. LOL
God bless,
Amanda

jesusluvsu2005 said:
I'd love more info on this as well. I'd love to offer this but want to know what I am doing first. LOL
God bless,
Amanda

That seems to be the consensus! Heeeelp! :D Maybe I will just have to wing it myself! :chef:

isn't there a theme show based around this. I remember getting info from my director a while ago about it. Humm....I'll have to search.

If you check Cold Stone instead of Stone Cold in the files, you'll find a bunch of files!;)

Page LegacyPC..she be the queen!

My brain doesn't work well this late...but below is my non-functionaing brain suggestions for doing a practice run at home and for doing it at a show.

It's easier to understand if you do this first at home for you and yours.
- Put the Large Bar Pan in the freezer.
- Chop up some Oreos (or other mixer of choice).
- When the pan is nice and cold, bring it out.
- Using the PC ice cream scoop, scoop some ice cream onto the stone and then start to mix it back and forth (I use two of the handy scrapers...the cranberry ones were on outlet the other day).
- Then mix in the chopped Oreos.
- Serve and enjoy: cookies 'n cream without soggy cookies. :)
Once you do it, you'll see how easy it is to make variations. Play around with it.

For a show, I put my bar pan in my freezer earlier in the day (just in case the hosts' freezer doesn't have as much space as she thinks it does). If you need help keeping it chilled enroute to a show, pack it with the chillzane insert or the cooler ice blocks you can buy (the liquid ones you put in the freezer). I usually offer the cookies 'n cream and maybe one other flavor (i.e. skors and vanilla or chocolate chips and coffee ice cream). As for any topping you want, keep it simple and think in terms of demoing product.

Sorry this isn't too detailed...but I am fading fast.:indif:

You can also serve the ice cream with brownies (baked in stoneware, of course) so that you can talk about how well stoneware cooks. And other toppings can be similar to ice cream social shows:
bananas (slice with egg slicer)
sliced almonds (toast in cookware)
strawberries (core with Core 'n More, slice with egg slicer)
crushed pineapple (open can with can opener)
serve toppings in SA bowls

bsaxman said:
We have had a heat wave here, and the past week has been 100+ so everyone is looking for a way to cool off! They're all going.... ice cream... cold... yum :D

I am totally over this heat this early in the summer! :yuck: Gonna print a flyer about this type of show to pass around at my Power Cooking Clinic on Thursday (gonna ONLY be in the upper 80's by then!)

I think Leggy is right. I heard about it at our cluster meeting last week but I wasnt sure that I would post the right thing. But its along those lines. Sounds delish!

I kept getting an "error on page" when I attempted to attach the document I found here on the files (and then pasted a posting from an older thread). So I copied the text from the document and pasted here::chef:

“Cold Stone” Cooking Shows with The Pampered Chef
By Julie Gizzi, Independent Executive Sales Director

Talk about yummy!! Oh wow! If your guests love the ice cream concoctions they get at Coldstone Creamery they’ll love this! Here are 2 variations, be creative and come up with your own! This is a perfect show to do for an ice cream party with kids and their parents, Just start telling people you’re going to teach them how to make “Cold Stone” treats at home and they’ll beg you to do a show for them! Have fun!

Strawberry Shortcake
1 Saralee Pound Cake, thawed
2 cups fresh Strawberries
3 Tbsp Sugar
Cool Whip, thawed
Vanilla ice cream

Begin by place either Rectangle Stone or Stoneware Bar Pan in freezer for several hours. Tip: give your stone a head start in the freezer at home, so when you transport it to your host’s home it’s already fairly cold.

Using Serrated Bread Knife or Utility Knife cut pound cake into 1-inch cubes. Place in Simple Additions Medium Bowl.

Using Cook’s Corer, hull strawberries. Slice with Egg Slicer Plus. Place in 8-cup Stainless Mixing Bowl or Classic Batter Bowl. Mix Strawberries with sugar using Small Mix & Scraper.

Fill Easy Accent Decorator with Cool Whip. Or be ready to scoop Cool Whip with Medium Stainless Scoop.

When ready to prepare the ice cream recipe have all ingredients ready, then remove stone from freezer. Place stone on top of 2 Hot pad/trivets to prevent sliding or use a Kitchen Towel.

Using ice cream dipper place 2 scoops of ice cream on center of stone. Form a well with the ice cream dipper. Add 2 Tbsp. each of strawberries, cake and squirt of Cool Whip. Mix it all together by folding over itself using either 2 ice cream dippers or 2 Handy Scrapers. Scrape into a bowl and garnish with an additional swirl of Cool Whip and a strawberry fan.

Apple Pie a la Stone
1 can Apple Pie Filling
Korinjte Cinnamon
Graham Cracker Pie crust, broken up
Caramel Ice Cream Topping
Vanilla Ice Cream

Begin by place either Rectangle Stone or Stoneware Bar Pan in freezer for several hours. Tip: give your stone a head start in the freezer at home, so when you transport it to your host’s home it’s already fairly cold.

Open Apple Pie Filling using Smooth Edged Can Opener. Place Graham Cracker Pie crust into a large ziplock bag and gently break up the pieces, place in a Simple Additions Small Bowl.

Place caramel topping in a prep bowl (DO NOT warm!)

When ready to prepare the ice cream recipe have all ingredients ready, then remove stone from freezer. Place stone on top of 2 Hot pad/trivets to prevent sliding or use a Kitchen Towel.
Using ice cream dipper place 2 scoops of ice cream on center of stone. Form a well with the ice cream dipper. Add 1 Tbsp. each of apple pie filling, graham cracker pie crust and caramel topping. Add a dash of cinnamon. Mix it all together by folding over itself using either 2 ice cream dippers or 2 Handy Scrapers.

I've been offering "Cold Stones at Home" shows. ColdStones Creamery is an ice cream chain out here in WA state (among other places), similar to a Marble Slab ice cream place. I put the rectangle stone into the freezer at home, then transport it to the host's house and put it right into her freezer. During the show, I use the FC to chop up Oreos and candy bars, the Deluxe Cheese Grater (coarse barrel) for nuts, Egg Slicer Plus for strawberries and bananas, the small Micro-Cooker for heating fudge sauce and/or caramel sauce, and the Easy Accent Decorator for whipped cream. I put all the various toppings into SA small bowls. Then, at the last minute, I'll take the rectangle stone out of the freezer and use the Ice Cream Dipper to scoop ice cream onto the stone. Then I use two of the Handy Scrapers as the paddles and mix in the toppings, then transfer it into a bowl. They can add their own caramel or fudge and whipped cream. I also usually offer a drink, like the Strawberry Lemonade Quencher, in the Family QSP.

This demo doesn't show the cookware or the USG, but it hits a lot of other tools. I just make sure I talk about the cookware and the USG while I'm doing the ice cream part. This is also a good demo for a "Kids in the Kitchen" show, especially with older kids.

You can show the cookware by bringing a small container of heavy cream to a bubbling, taking it off the heat and stirring in a bag of chocolate dips...instant hot chocolate sauce for your ice cream. (Pour it into a pre-warmed SA bowl and then show how easy it is to wipe out the chocolate from the saucepan.)

I usually do 3 mixes. I have the same recipe posted by Bren706, but I added this one to it:

Jewel’s Chocolate Ice Cream Heaven

1 package individual brownies
Chocolate chips
Fudge Ice cream sauce
Chocolate Ice cream
Cool Whip

Using Serrated Bread Knife or Utility Knife cut brownies into bite size cubes. Place in Simple Additions Medium Bowl.

Fill Easy Accent Decorator with Cool Whip. Or be ready to scoop Cool Whip with Medium Stainless Scoop.

Using ice cream dipper place 2 scoops of ice cream on center of stone. Form a well with the ice cream dipper. Add 2 Tbsp. each of brownies, chocolate chips, fudge sauce and squirt of Cool Whip. Mix it all together by folding over itself using either 2 ice cream dippers or 2 Handy Scrapers. Scrape into a bowl and garnish with an additional swirl of Cool Whip.

Add caramel or fruit or nuts if desired.

legacypc46 said:
You can show the cookware by bringing a small container of heavy cream to a bubbling, taking it off the heat and stirring in a bag of chocolate dips...instant hot chocolate sauce for your ice cream. (Pour it into a pre-warmed SA bowl and then show how easy it is to wipe out the chocolate from the saucepan.)
That's like the old PC recipe used when we had the SA fondue set.....other than I think that one called for adding a little bit of vanilla extract too. Be sure and keep it warm, because it gets more like fudge as it cools!

Becky's right about this sauce. Any other warm topping you can make in the cookware would work with this show.

I love Jewel's description...better than mine I think! Seriously, try this at home. Have fun with it! Then start brainstorming how you can demo tools with it or create opportunities to talk about a product.

Examples:
- Use the Coating Tool and Trays for the chopped up mixers
- Let guests garnish their treat with chocolate shavings using the Microplane and chocolate chips in the holder
- Chill a S/S bowl and whisk, then pass it around with some heavy cream and let guests take turns whipping up fresh whipped cream (a little arm work, but so much tastier than Cool Whip)...especially if you add a little liqour like Baileys
- serve the host hers in a Dots small round bowl...it's festive and perfect for this.
- talking about the chilled stoneware is a great opening for mentioning our other great freezer friendly product: the chillzane collection
- serve with fresh cut up strawberries to demo the Salad & Berry Spinner, the cutting board, the core n more, the colander set (use small bowl to hold cut up berries), and bamboo spoons to serve
- talk about how they can make molded ice cream desserts using plastic wrap and any of the batter/prep bowls
- talk about how they can make ice cream sandwiches with the ice cream sandwich maker
- use the forged cutlery to cut up something
- don't forget the cinnamon and caramel sprinkles
- talk about how anyone on weight watchers can still enjoy a delicious ice cream dessert: use the small scoop to make three scoops (which totals less than a 'normal' scoop of i.c.), place on a chilled small SA plate (perfect for this), drizzle with teaspoon of sugar-free flavored syrup (or a favorite liquor), add a little finely chopped almonds, surround with fresh berries, and grate a little white and/or dark chocolate using microplane.

I'm sure there's lot more ideas out there! :)

Last edited:
Here's an elegant ice cream dessert to tell them about....doesn't work for a demo (unless the host is willing to lend you a martini glass...and it isn't expensive crystal:eek: )

Ice Cream 'Martini'
(served in a martini glass)

Use a chilled glass.
Crumble up a biscotti (like Noni's brand) and place some in the bottom of the glass.
Add three to four scoops of i.c. using the small scoop
Pour one teaspoon of liqour of choice
Add some more crumbled biscotti and berries of choice
Top with whipped cream, some more berries for color and grated white/dark chocolate
If you have them, place two chocolate mint sticks in the glass (to look like swizzle sticks). (You can usually find them at Marshalls, Ross, TJ Maxx, etc)

The biscotti stands up great to the ice cream...doesn't get soggy quickly. DH and I make these when we have dinner guests during the summer. They are fun and make everyone feel a little special.

Thanks for the recipes and pointers! I am having one of these shows as a Summer Kick Off on the 21st!

Cold Stone ShowOn Monday at our Cluster Meeting we got to make our own Cold Stone mix! YUMMY!

We all brought different toppings...
Mini M&M's
Heath Chips
Butterfingers
Oreo's
Cashues
Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
Carmal Dip (Ready made in the jar)
Reeses crunchy choc dip that hardens after you poor.
Ande's Mints
Snickers
Peanuts

I know I'm forgetting some, but you get the idea.

My Director gave us a demo of what she says at a Cold Stone (Or Stone Cold Show... I think making a flyer that says NOPE not the wrestler but some yummy treats would be funny! We have to be careful when we talk about another business.....)

She talked about the Host/Guest Specials, Talked Cookware - Did the ice cube trick... (Put an ice cube in the pan, then one in a simple additions square. You'll see the cube in the pan melts and the other does not. Pass around the pan and they can see how well the pan would conduct heat that same as the cold...) Then she talked about stones, the two she would start out with it (Pizza Stone or a Bar Pan - for starters) Then she'd talk about how the stones are good for Oven, Microwave (Shows the DCB and talks about the 10 minute Pork tenderloin and all the variations..) and even the freezer. Then tell them that you put your stone in the freezer and brought it today. If you have a few people let them all come up at once to choose there toppings and chop, slice and dice what they'd want as the one hands part... They get to scoop a couple dips of vanilla frosting and then sprinkle in what they want on it, use the handy scrapers to mix and move. (I found that using the stiff side worked better when I was mixing up my carmel, mini m&m creation.....) Then they use the scraper to pick up the ice cream and put it in a bowl.

Another handy tip.... Take purel hand sanitizer with you! She had 25 people show up and they took for EVER to all wash their hands.

I assume that when they're done with making their mixture they would come back to the catalog and get ready to place their orders...

SOUNDS YUMMY TO ME!!! I have a PC BINGO scheduled for the 22nd. I've been trying to incorpororate the hands on part and save myself most of the work by not prepairing the food ahead of time. They ladies that participated this last time ordered $60 & $70 worth of product. Those items that they tried and a couple more they had their eye on... I usually have kids at my BINGO shows too. I know they would love love love this! Can't wait to try it out.

Last edited:
the double boiler would be a great item to use to melt some chocolate

What is a "Stone-Cold Show"?

A "Stone-Cold Show" is a term used by Pampered Chef to describe a virtual party or cooking demonstration that is hosted through a video conferencing platform.

How do I invite guests to my Stone-Cold Show?

Once you have booked a Stone-Cold Show with your consultant, they will provide you with a unique link that you can share with your guests via email or social media. This link will allow your guests to easily join the show.

Can I earn rewards by hosting a Stone-Cold Show?

Yes, as a host of a Stone-Cold Show, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your show. Your consultant will provide you with more details on the rewards program.

Do I need any special equipment to host a Stone-Cold Show?

No, all you need is a device with a camera and microphone, and a stable internet connection. Your consultant will guide you through the setup process and provide any necessary technical support.

What types of products are featured in Stone-Cold Shows?

Stone-Cold Shows typically feature a variety of Pampered Chef products, including cookware, kitchen tools, and mealtime solutions. Your consultant will showcase different products and share tips and recipes on how to use them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef88
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Kelly8
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • Paige Dixon
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies