• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Replacement Recipe Cards for 2002/2003 Recipe Binder

In summary, you can purchase replacement recipe cards for the 2002/2003 recipe binder on the official Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. Each pack contains 25 cards and they are the same size and material as the original ones. Unfortunately, you cannot order replacement cards for specific recipes as they come in a pack of 25 assorted cards.
ChefChillFL
Gold Member
I have a customer that has the Recipe Binder from 2002/2003. She is looking for more of the recipe cards that came with the binder and I believe were sold on the replacement parts list during the same time. I have looked everywhere I can think of, the binder with the cards are for sale, but I haven't found just the cards.

I did have another consultant recommend scanning the card and printing them on cardstock myself, but I am hoping for another solution.

Does anyone have any cards they are willing to part with?

Much appreciated!

Carol Hill
Team Leader

1. Where can I find replacement recipe cards for the 2002/2003 recipe binder?

You can purchase replacement recipe cards for the 2002/2003 recipe binder on our official Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. How many recipe cards come in a pack of replacements?

Each pack of replacement recipe cards for the 2002/2003 recipe binder contains 25 cards.

3. Are the replacement recipe cards the same size as the original ones in the binder?

Yes, the replacement recipe cards are the same size as the original ones in the binder, measuring 4x6 inches.

4. Can I order replacement recipe cards for specific recipes only?

Unfortunately, we do not offer the option to order replacement recipe cards for specific recipes. The replacement cards come in a pack of 25 assorted cards.

5. Are the replacement recipe cards made of the same material as the original ones?

Yes, the replacement recipe cards for the 2002/2003 recipe binder are made of the same durable cardstock material as the original cards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hlaffoon5
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • hmolah
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
hmolah
Replies