• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop the Classic Cloth Hot Pads to Complete Your Kitchen Set | Iso~Cloth

In summary, the Classic Cloth Hot Pads are made of high-quality, durable cotton fabric that is heat-resistant and perfect for daily use in the kitchen. They are machine-washable for easy cleaning and maintenance and come in a set of two. Each hot pad measures 8 x 8 inches, making them the perfect size for handling hot dishes and pans. They can also be used as trivets to protect countertops and surfaces.
chefjenibel
Hello everyone! I have a VERY GOOD customer looking for 6 of the older style cloth Hot Pads (that matched the cream Oven Mitt). If anyone has one or more that they are willing to sell, please let me know! She is an awesome host/customer and I would love to accommodate her request!
Thanks!

I'm looking too...I went on LMAD yahoo thread and found some that were used & new. Not so easy to find. :confused:

Good luck.

I have 2 new oven pads that I would love to sell. I would sell both for $12 including shipping. Let me know if you are interested.

Yes! I will def. take them! I just sent you a PM! :) Thanks so much!

Okay, now, anyone else? I'm down to needing 4 now.......

(Keri, I also posted on LMAD but the mods haven't updated the site for nearly two days now, so I'm still waiting for that post to appear! :rolleyes: )

Related to Shop the Classic Cloth Hot Pads to Complete Your Kitchen Set | Iso~Cloth

1. What is the material of the Classic Cloth Hot Pads?

The Classic Cloth Hot Pads are made of high-quality, durable cotton fabric that is heat-resistant and perfect for daily use in the kitchen.

2. Are the Classic Cloth Hot Pads machine-washable?

Yes, the Classic Cloth Hot Pads are machine-washable for easy cleaning and maintenance. Simply toss them in the washing machine and air dry or tumble dry on low heat.

3. How many hot pads are included in the set?

The Classic Cloth Hot Pads come in a set of two, providing you with a pair of hot pads to handle all your cooking and baking needs.

4. What are the dimensions of the Classic Cloth Hot Pads?

Each Classic Cloth Hot Pad measures 8 x 8 inches, making them the perfect size for handling hot dishes and pans without taking up too much space in your kitchen.

5. Can the Classic Cloth Hot Pads also be used as trivets?

Yes, the Classic Cloth Hot Pads are versatile and can also be used as trivets to protect your countertops and surfaces from hot dishes and pans.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tashayoung
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
tashayoung
Replies
Views
jfoos
  • jfoos
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies