• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Cream Colored Oven Mitts: Anyone Have Two to Spare?

In summary, cream colored oven mitts from Pampered Chef are made of durable quilted cotton and can be machine washed. They have a universal fit and feature a non-slip silicone grip for heat resistance up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
plichte
I have a past customer who e-mailed me wanting to order the cream colored oven mitts- she wanted two of them. At first I told her they were discontinued but that we have the silicone ones now if she was interested. She wasn't. Then I got to thinking about this site and thought I would check.

Does anyone have 2 cream colored oven mitts that you are trying to get rid of? If I can find 2 I will e-mail her back and tell her I found some and see if she is still interested. :confused:

I have been recommending the BBQ mitts to thsoe who are looking for the oven mitts...they'r esuede and washable and dont get stained or shrink like the old ones did.

Good thought, I will see if she is interested.

Related to Looking for Cream Colored Oven Mitts: Anyone Have Two to Spare?

1. What materials are cream colored oven mitts made of?

Cream colored oven mitts from Pampered Chef are made of durable quilted cotton, providing both heat resistance and comfort while cooking.

2. Can cream colored oven mitts be machine washed?

Yes, our cream colored oven mitts are machine washable for easy cleaning. We recommend washing on a gentle cycle and air drying for best results.

3. Are cream colored oven mitts one size fits all?

Yes, our cream colored oven mitts have a universal fit and are designed to fit most hand sizes comfortably.

4. Do cream colored oven mitts have a non-slip grip?

Yes, our cream colored oven mitts feature a non-slip silicone grip on the palm side for a secure and safe grip on hot dishes and pots.

5. Are cream colored oven mitts heat resistant?

Yes, our cream colored oven mitts are heat resistant up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, providing protection from hot dishes and items while cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• weeziegirlca
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • salthechef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pcgogetter
  • pckrissy