• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Have a Replacement Handle for the Old Rotary Grater?

In summary, there is a replacement handle available for purchase for the old rotary grater from Pampered Chef. It costs $10.00 and is compatible with all old rotary graters. The replacement handle comes with instructions for easy installation and there is a 30-day return policy for a full refund if not satisfied.
lt1jane
Gold Member
I just had a customer call me wanting to see if she could get a replacement handle for her old-style rotary grater. I remember the new rotary grater came out in the fall of 2008.

I know it's no longer a replacement part, but wanted to try this venue in an attempt to help her out. She has the two grater drums and doesn't want to throw this away.

I have a couple of the ones that fit the grater when it came with two drums. If you need it let me know and I will send it to you.

1. Can I purchase a replacement handle for the old rotary grater?

Yes, we do offer a replacement handle for the old rotary grater. You can purchase it on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. How much does the replacement handle cost?

The replacement handle for the old rotary grater costs $10.00. This price includes shipping and handling.

3. Is the replacement handle compatible with all old rotary graters?

Yes, the replacement handle is compatible with all old rotary graters from Pampered Chef.

4. How do I install the replacement handle on my old rotary grater?

The replacement handle comes with easy-to-follow instructions for installation. Simply remove the old handle and attach the new one using the provided screws and screwdriver.

5. What is the return policy for the replacement handle?

If you are not satisfied with the replacement handle, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund. Please see our return policy for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lkbcovington
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
lkbcovington
  • buzz26
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • RachelNguyen