• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Pampered Chef Silicone Oven Mitts

In summary, to clean your Pampered Chef Silicone Oven Mitts, you can simply wipe them down with a damp cloth or wash them in the dishwasher. They are heat resistant up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and come in one size, but will fit most hand sizes comfortably. They can also be used on the stovetop, but caution should be taken with open flames or direct heat sources. While they are water-resistant, they should not be submerged in water or used with extremely wet items.
salthechef
I have a customer who wants the silicone oven mitts. Anyone have some or know where I could get them?

I think I have one, slightly used but still in great condition. I'll let it go for $10.00, including shipping (Priority). Heck, I'll even sterilize it for your customer!

I have a customer who's not happy with hers and wanted a refund - but ca't get one - it;s out of warranty-- I bet she'd sell it to ya - she only used it once

I have 1 NIP, if you want it. pm me.

I have a gently used one...if there are any takers.

I also have a gently used one-used only a few times, if anyone wants to purchase it.

...am I sensing a trend here??

wow...can you tell why they discontinued them?? Ha ha!

I have a customer who likes theirs so much they bought a second one... sorry to be a trend breaker!!!!!!!! ;)

The customer I am looking for wanted them very bad, and it was for a test kitchen. They love them!

Thanks for everyone's replies, but unfortunately, I emailed my customer, and she said she went to the store and bought another brand of silicone mitt! :eek: I wish I had known about the marketplace sooner!

Hymph! Another suggestion to her would with the silicone trivits....just an fyi.

Tried that, but they want the mitts, and only want the silicone so they won't soak liquid.:(

I wouldn't be without my mitts. I totally love them and have like 4 NIP I don't ever want to part with! I don't like our oven mitts now!

1. How do I clean Pampered Chef Silicone Oven Mitts?

To clean your Pampered Chef Silicone Oven Mitts, simply wipe them down with a damp cloth or sponge. They are also safe to be washed in the dishwasher on the top rack. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive sponges, as they can damage the silicone material.

2. Are Pampered Chef Silicone Oven Mitts heat resistant?

Yes, Pampered Chef Silicone Oven Mitts are heat resistant up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. This makes them perfect for handling hot pots, pans, and dishes straight from the oven.

3. Do Pampered Chef Silicone Oven Mitts come in different sizes?

At this time, Pampered Chef Silicone Oven Mitts only come in one size. However, the material is flexible and will fit most hand sizes comfortably.

4. Can I use Pampered Chef Silicone Oven Mitts on the stovetop?

Yes, you can use Pampered Chef Silicone Oven Mitts on the stovetop. They are heat resistant and can protect your hands from hot handles or lids. However, be cautious when using them with open flames or direct heat sources.

5. Are Pampered Chef Silicone Oven Mitts waterproof?

No, Pampered Chef Silicone Oven Mitts are not completely waterproof. They are water-resistant, meaning they can withstand some exposure to water without being damaged. However, they are not meant to be submerged in water or used to handle extremely wet items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• eXodus
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • baychef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • luvtocook868