• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find High-Quality Oven Mitts at Affordable Prices - Shop Now at Jaye's Kitchen!

In summary, the oven mitts at Jaye's Kitchen are made from durable and heat-resistant materials and undergo strict quality control measures. They are also reasonably priced and come in a variety of designs and colors. They can be used for grilling and are machine washable for easy cleaning.
jaye
Hi there...

Remember back a few years ago... PC had the cotton oven mitts?? Anyone have any new that they don't use?? Don't need???

THANKS!
Jaye

Do you need item #1326
jaye said:
Hi there...

Remember back a few years ago... PC had the cotton oven mitts?? Anyone have any new that they don't use?? Don't need???

THANKS!
Jaye

Hello are you looking for the Item #1326 Oven mitt that is discontinued. Long beige color one? Let me know I have some brand new never used but not in original packing.
Debbie
[email protected]

Yep, that is the ones...

You can email me at [email protected]

Thanks so much!
Jaye

I loved those too--so much better than the silicone ones. I'm hoping they'll show up on the outlet!

Related to Find High-Quality Oven Mitts at Affordable Prices - Shop Now at Jaye's Kitchen!

1. How do I know if the oven mitts are high-quality?

The oven mitts at Jaye's Kitchen are made from durable and heat-resistant materials such as silicone, cotton, and neoprene. They also undergo strict quality control measures to ensure that they can withstand high temperatures and protect your hands while cooking.

2. Are the oven mitts affordable?

Yes, our oven mitts are reasonably priced and offer great value for your money. At Jaye's Kitchen, we believe that high-quality cooking tools should also be affordable for everyone.

3. Do you offer a variety of oven mitt designs and colors?

Yes, we have a wide selection of oven mitt designs and colors to choose from. From classic solid colors to fun and stylish patterns, you can find the perfect oven mitt to match your kitchen decor.

4. Can I use these oven mitts for grilling?

Absolutely! Our oven mitts are designed to handle high temperatures, making them perfect for grilling, BBQs, and other outdoor cooking activities. They also have a non-slip grip, making it easier to handle hot and heavy grilling tools.

5. How can I clean the oven mitts?

Our oven mitts are machine washable for easy cleaning. Simply toss them in the washing machine with like colors and air dry them. Avoid using bleach or fabric softeners, as they can damage the materials and reduce the effectiveness of the oven mitts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • lt1jane
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • sivlepa