• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Been Asked About the Quality of Pink Kitchen Gloves? Find Out Here!

In summary, "Have You Been Asked This Yet?" is a cookbook featuring popular and frequently asked recipes from Pampered Chef consultants and customers. It is suitable for all skill levels and dietary preferences. All recipes are tested and approved by Pampered Chef. Pampered Chef consultants can purchase the cookbook at a discounted price and there may be special promotions or discounts offered through social media, email, or at consultant events.
lterman
I was asked about the quality of the pink kitchen gloves...Has anyone been asked the same question? They want to know if they'll last long for the price of $10. I couldnt find any info about it on the PC website. So i'm waiting for Test Kitchen to get back to me....

lyzette

I have them and I think they are pretty good quality. They should last a fairly good time so long as they are not abused - they are for washing dishes - not heavy labor.

They are awesome. I love them. They are well worth the $10. Much thicker and longer than the ones you buy at WalMart or wherever.

I think the length of them makes them well worth the price. You can't find long ones like that very easily... plus they are too cute!

, as a fellow pampered chef consultant, I have also been asked about the quality of the pink kitchen gloves. I have personally used them and have found them to be very durable and long-lasting. However, I understand the concern about the price of $10. I would recommend reaching out to our Test Kitchen for more information or perhaps suggesting a product demonstration for your potential customer to see the quality for themselves. I hope this helps!

Related to Have You Been Asked About the Quality of Pink Kitchen Gloves? Find Out Here!

1. What is "Have You Been Asked This Yet?"

"Have You Been Asked This Yet?" is a cookbook that features a collection of popular and frequently asked recipes from Pampered Chef consultants and customers.

2. Who can use "Have You Been Asked This Yet?"

Anyone can use "Have You Been Asked This Yet?" as it contains a variety of recipes suitable for all skill levels and dietary preferences.

3. Are the recipes in "Have You Been Asked This Yet?" tested and approved by Pampered Chef?

Yes, all the recipes in "Have You Been Asked This Yet?" are tested and approved by Pampered Chef before being included in the cookbook.

4. Can I purchase "Have You Been Asked This Yet?" at a discount as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, Pampered Chef consultants can purchase "Have You Been Asked This Yet?" at a discounted price for personal use or to sell to customers.

5. Are there any special offers or promotions for "Have You Been Asked This Yet?"

Occasionally, Pampered Chef may offer special promotions or discounts on "Have You Been Asked This Yet?" through social media, email, or at consultant events. Stay tuned for updates!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lterman
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • sassypip
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • kcmckay