• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are These Pink Kitchen Gloves Worth the Price?

In summary, the customer was not happy with the quality of the gloves and was not impressed with the price. They also recommended emailing the test kitchens for more information.
lterman
A customer asked me about the pink kitchen gloves...quality, how long they'll last compared to ones bought at the store....just wondering if you've been asked the same thing.

lyzette

I've not been asked (probably because I haven't taken them to a show!), but you can always email the test kitchens and they should be able to tell you about that.

I haven't - but I just ordered mine today - I believe once people (and we) see the quality - we will be able to honestly give an opinion.

lterman said:
A customer asked me about the pink kitchen gloves...quality, how long they'll last compared to ones bought at the store....just wondering if you've been asked the same thing.

lyzette

As much as I LOVE LOVE LOVE mine because the concept is just so darn cute, when I got mine in the mail last week I tried them on right away and I noticed as I was stretching them on the stiches that held the cuff to the arm band stretched open, like it was cheaply made. I was a little discouraged by this and debated on calling home office to see if this was normal or not (maybe I just got a weak pair)... anyone else had this happen with theirs???

Ugh . . .Mine did the same thing. I'm not a fan of kitchen gloves anyway and am not impressed with the quality of the gloves. :( They are cute, but IMHO that is about it.

They are a "novelty" item. They're very similar to what you can buy at the grocery store in the cleaning aisle, but you won't find pink ones with a cute dotted "cuff" at the grocery store. So, like I said, novelty, they'll work well for the purpose, but they're not meant to last forever. Does anyone have kitchen gloves that last forever? I typically think of those as disposable anyway. Hey, there you go - sell a few sets for when they wear out over time! :)

cathyskitchen said:
They are a "novelty" item. They're very similar to what you can buy at the grocery store in the cleaning aisle, but you won't find pink ones with a cute dotted "cuff" at the grocery store. So, like I said, novelty, they'll work well for the purpose, but they're not meant to last forever. Does anyone have kitchen gloves that last forever? I typically think of those as disposable anyway. Hey, there you go - sell a few sets for when they wear out over time! :)

Never thought about it that way, and you're right! That makes sense! :)

c00p said:
I've not been asked (probably because I haven't taken them to a show!), but you can always email the test kitchens and they should be able to tell you about that.

I did...just waiting on their reply but in the meantime I wanted to ask you all on here...

lyzette

I don't have a pair yet, but got a pair at Target for $1 w/poka dots on the cuff, just in blue! I still think $10 is way over priced.

Related to Are These Pink Kitchen Gloves Worth the Price?

1. Can I use Pampered Chef products in the microwave?

Yes, the majority of our products are safe to use in the microwave. However, we recommend checking the specific product's instructions before using it in the microwave.

2. Are Pampered Chef products dishwasher safe?

Yes, most of our products are dishwasher safe. However, to prolong the life of your products, we recommend hand washing whenever possible.

3. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, you can purchase our products through our website or through one of our independent consultants. We also have a mobile app for easy online shopping.

4. Do you offer a warranty for Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we offer a limited lifetime warranty for our products. If there is a defect in materials or workmanship, we will replace the item at no cost to you.

5. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

You can become a consultant by signing up on our website or through an existing consultant. Simply purchase a starter kit and you can start selling our products and earning a commission immediately.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Teresa LM
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefZee
  • hsilwamba
  • Products and Tips
Replies