• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bed, Bath, & Beyond Kitchen Towels: Thickness, Durability, & Water Absorption?

You are correct, they may need to be washed a couple of times before they start to absorb water well.
catlwilles
Gold Member
I have a customer who spent $100 on towels at Bed, Bath, and Beyond and is taking them back because she said they don't soak up water, they just move it around. She saw the kitchen towels on the Outlet and is thinking about getting a bunch of those. I don't have any, so I'm wondering how good they are. Are they thick, soak up water, last long, etc..?

I know I can offer her the Microfiber ones too, but I thought I'd ask about the others first. Thanks!

If she wants them to soak up water, she wants the Microfiber towels.

They are nice cotton towels - but nothing soaks up and dries like the microfiber towels!

I'm with Becky and Kate on this one. The towels on the outlet are real nice but she will want the microfiber towels for cleaning up big spills.

Maybe offer her a free set of the towels from the outlet if she orders so many microfiber ones.

I've had the white towels for years since they were released. No holes, just stains. I love them and still use at shows for messes.

microfiber is the way to go for soaking up messes. I love mine.

I love the white towels. I was really sad when they were discontinued.
If I could afford it, I would buy a bunch of them. I've never used a
microfiber towel to dry dishes. I'll have to try it but I think I will still
prefer the large size of the white towels.

I love the Microfiber!!!!!!

I agree that microfiber is great but I have to say that all kitchen towels that I have ever bought (ours, including the white ones, and others) must be washed a couple of times before they really start absorbing liquid.

Could be she just needs to wash the ones she already bought (not to discourage a PC sale or anything...:eek: ) but she may not like ours either if she hasn't prewashed the others either.

They are great! Although DH doesn't like them because he says they get stuck on his rough hands! LOL Guess I better get him some hand lotion.... ;)

A lot of people don't realize it but using fabric softener on any towel reduces the absorbency.

1. How thick are the Bed, Bath, & Beyond Kitchen Towels?

The thickness of the Bed, Bath, & Beyond Kitchen Towels varies depending on the specific type of towel. However, all of our towels are made with high-quality materials and are designed to be thick enough to absorb moisture effectively while still being lightweight and easy to use.

2. Are the Bed, Bath, & Beyond Kitchen Towels durable?

Yes, the Bed, Bath, & Beyond Kitchen Towels are made to be durable and long-lasting. We use strong and high-quality materials in our towels to ensure they can withstand frequent use and washing without losing their effectiveness.

3. How well do the Bed, Bath, & Beyond Kitchen Towels absorb water?

The Bed, Bath, & Beyond Kitchen Towels are designed to be highly absorbent, making them perfect for drying dishes, wiping spills, and cleaning up messes in the kitchen. They are made with a blend of materials that allow them to effectively absorb water without becoming too heavy or soggy.

4. Can the Bed, Bath, & Beyond Kitchen Towels be used for other purposes besides drying dishes?

Yes, the Bed, Bath, & Beyond Kitchen Towels are versatile and can be used for a variety of purposes. They are great for cleaning countertops and other surfaces, wiping down appliances, and even as makeshift oven mitts in a pinch.

5. Are the Bed, Bath, & Beyond Kitchen Towels safe to use on delicate surfaces?

Our towels are safe to use on most surfaces, including delicate ones. However, we recommend checking the care instructions and testing a small, inconspicuous area first to ensure the towel does not cause any damage or leave behind lint.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tinat51796
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Jean DeVries
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jean DeVries
  • RMDave