• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Williams-Sonoma Free Demos and Technique Classes

In summary, Williams-Sonoma offers a variety of in-store events, including demonstrations and technique classes, focused on seasonal foods and entertaining. Demonstrations are usually 15 minutes and do not require reservations, while technique classes are an hour long and need to be reserved in advance. The upcoming September technique classes include Make-Ahead Meals, Always All-Clad, Comfort Foods, and Cocktail Mixology. These classes offer how-to demonstrations, delicious sampling, and innovative recipes, and space is limited so it is recommended to call and sign up. Williams-Sonoma also offers a wide range of cookware, kitchen tools, and cocktail mixes for purchase.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
I just got an email from WS, here is what I copied and pasted. I am sure you can go to their website and look for these free classes. The ones that require reservations are an hour long...but still FREE. The other ones are only 15 minutes and do not require reservations.

The closest one to me is over 20 miles away, so there is no way I am driving that far for a 15 minute demo...and the hour long ones are only offered on SUNDAYS at 11:00, so I would have to miss church for that...

Anyhow, I just wanted to share this with you all!

As the leading retail authority on kitchen products and
entertaining, Williams-Sonoma offers a variety of
in-store events:
Demonstrations
At select Williams-Sonoma stores, regularly scheduled
demonstrations focus on seasonal foods and entertaining.
All are led by culinary experts and offered at no charge.
View demonstration calendar
Technique Classes
We're pleased to offer hour-long technique classes at your
local Williams-Sonoma store. Presented free of charge, each
class is dedicated to a specific topic led by one of our culinary
experts. Class size is limited, so be sure to reserve
your space today.

Demonstrations - Free at your local Williams-Sonoma

Please join us at your local Williams-Sonoma store where scheduled demonstrations focus on cooks' tools, foods and seasonal recipes and menus. Demonstrations usually take 15 minutes, are free of charge and do not require reservations.

When:
11:00am
No reservation required.
Cost:
Demonstrations are free.

Where:
Locate your nearest
Williams-Sonoma Store

Technique Classes - September 2008

Fresh For Fall
Technique Classes 2008

After you've packed away your summer gear, head straight to the Williams-Sonoma kitchen for our Fall Technique classes. With cool weather, seasonal produce and entertaining at home in mind, we've created classes that will make your fall - fresh and flavorful.
After a delicious fall, we stay by by your side through the holidays – providing planning tips, exciting recipes and, or course, all the turkey advice you will need. Our Thanksgiving series has become our most popular for learning techniques, and each year we help you make your holiday the best without the stress.
All our technique classes offer how-to demonstrations, delicious sampling and innovative recipes.
Space is limited, so please call your local Williams-Sonoma to sign up.

Make-Ahead Meals,
Sunday, September 7

Now that school's back in full swing, make-ahead meals will help you ease through the busy weeks. Learn effective ways to use your slow cooker and Dutch oven to make weeknight meals delicious and stress free. Combine store-bought ingredients for a dish that tastes like it took hours to make.
Product Focus: Slow Cooker, Le Creuset, Knives, New Sauces

Always All-Clad,
Sunday, September 14

Learn what makes All-Clad bonded cookware the choice of leading chefs worldwide and how to use the pots to deliver satisfying results every time. We'll show you the best uses for each shape, from saucepans to frypans and sauté pans, when to use a nonstick surface versus traditional stainless steel, and how to care for your cookware.
Product Focus: All-Clad Cookware

Comfort Foods,
Sunday, September 21

With cold weather fast approaching, learn how classic comfort foods can satisfy the entire family. Enjoy these hearty recipes for entertaining as well, from upscale macaroni & cheese to a classic sheperd's pie.
Product Focus: Slow Cooker, Le Creuset, Knives, New Sauces

Cocktail Mixology,
Sunday, September 28

Enjoy restaurant–and bar–quality drinks at home for a fraction of the cost. We'll walk you through the essentials, how to stock and how to learn to mix flavors to make your own decadent creations. You'll be ready for holiday entertaining after this class.
Product Focus: New Cocktail Mixes, Barware, Glassware

Locate your nearest Williams-Sonoma store

This would be interesting to check out.

for more information about these free classes. We look forward to seeing you there!

Thank you for sharing this information! I love Williams-Sonoma and have always wanted to attend one of their classes. I didn't realize they offered free demonstrations and technique classes. I'll have to check out their website and see if there are any upcoming classes near me. It's a shame that the closest one to you is so far away, but maybe they'll expand their offerings in the future. Thanks again for sharing!

1. What is included in a Williams-Sonoma free demo and technique class?

Each free demo and technique class at Williams-Sonoma includes a live cooking demonstration by a professional chef, as well as samples of the featured recipe for attendees to taste. You will also receive printed recipe cards and have the opportunity to ask questions and learn new cooking techniques.

2. Are the Williams-Sonoma free demos and technique classes suitable for all skill levels?

Yes, the free demos and technique classes at Williams-Sonoma are designed for all skill levels. The chefs leading the classes are happy to answer any questions and provide helpful tips for beginners, while also showcasing more advanced techniques for experienced cooks.

3. How do I sign up for a Williams-Sonoma free demo and technique class?

You can sign up for a free demo and technique class at Williams-Sonoma by visiting their website or by calling your local store. You can also sign up in-store by speaking with a store associate. Classes fill up quickly, so it is recommended to sign up in advance.

4. Can I bring a guest to a Williams-Sonoma free demo and technique class?

Yes, Williams-Sonoma encourages you to bring a guest to their free demo and technique classes. However, space is limited and it is recommended to sign up for the class in advance to ensure there is enough seating for both you and your guest.

5. Are there any fees associated with attending a Williams-Sonoma free demo and technique class?

No, there are no fees associated with attending a Williams-Sonoma free demo and technique class. These classes are completely free and are offered as a way to educate and inspire customers to try new recipes and cooking techniques.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
hollye44
  • NooraK