• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where can I find the HWC Paisley Oven Mitt and Oven Pad?

In summary, the Iso Paisley Oven Mitt/Pad is a high-quality and versatile kitchen tool made of heat-resistant silicone and lined with a soft fabric for added protection and comfort. It is machine washable and can also be used as a trivet. The mitt measures 13 inches long and 7 inches wide and is suitable for both left and right-handed individuals.
luvtocook868
Gold Member
Hi! I'm looking for HWC Paisley Oven Mitt and Oven Pad. If anyone has one that would like to sell please let me know.... Thanks!

I have both of them.....$21.50 including shipping...pm if you are interested and will give you my address to mail a check. Thanks!

1. What materials is the Iso Paisley Oven Mitt/Pad made of?

The Iso Paisley Oven Mitt/Pad is made of high-quality, heat-resistant silicone that can withstand temperatures up to 446°F. The interior is lined with a soft, comfortable fabric for added protection and comfort.

2. Is the Iso Paisley Oven Mitt/Pad machine washable?

Yes, the Iso Paisley Oven Mitt/Pad is machine washable for easy cleaning. Simply remove any food particles or stains, and toss it in the washing machine on a gentle cycle. It is recommended to air dry or use a low heat setting in the dryer.

3. Can the Iso Paisley Oven Mitt/Pad be used as a trivet?

Yes, the Iso Paisley Oven Mitt/Pad can be used as a trivet to protect your countertops or table from hot dishes or pans. Its silicone material is heat-resistant, making it a versatile tool in any kitchen.

4. What is the size of the Iso Paisley Oven Mitt/Pad?

The Iso Paisley Oven Mitt/Pad measures 13 inches long and 7 inches wide, providing full coverage and protection for your hands and wrists while handling hot dishes or pans.

5. Can the Iso Paisley Oven Mitt/Pad be used for both left and right-handed individuals?

Yes, the Iso Paisley Oven Mitt/Pad is designed to be used by both left and right-handed individuals. Its flexible material allows for a comfortable and secure grip no matter which hand you use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • chefsteph07
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chefjpeak
  • saundrals