• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Paisley Apron for Sale - Find Your Perfect 2012 ISO Quality Design

In summary, the Paisley Apron is available in one size that fits most adults comfortably, with measurements of 28 inches in length and 24 inches in width. It is machine washable, made of 100% cotton, and has an adjustable waist tie and neck strap. It also features a front pocket and is backed by ISO quality design standards. Unfortunately, it does not offer personalization services.
Kristin Radunz
Gold Member
Hello. I'm looking for a paisley apron. Does anyone have one for sale? Thanks!

I have the paisley apron from April 2012 incentive. Is that the one you mean? $20 plus shipping. LMK if you are interested.

Thanks, but I already found one! :)

What size options are available for the Paisley Apron?

Our Paisley Apron is available in one size that fits most adults comfortably. It measures 28 inches in length and 24 inches in width, with a 36-inch waist tie that can be adjusted for a perfect fit.

Is the Paisley Apron machine washable?

Yes, the Paisley Apron is made with high-quality, durable materials that can withstand frequent washing. We recommend washing it in cold water on a gentle cycle and air-drying it to maintain its vibrant colors and design.

What is the material of the Paisley Apron?

The Paisley Apron is made of 100% cotton, which is soft and comfortable to wear while also being durable and long-lasting. The material is also breathable, making it ideal for use in a hot kitchen.

Can I personalize the Paisley Apron with my name or logo?

Unfortunately, we do not offer personalization services for the Paisley Apron at this time. However, the apron's blank space on the chest provides an excellent opportunity for adding your own personal touch with fabric paint or embroidery.

What makes the Paisley Apron stand out from other aprons?

Aside from its beautiful and unique paisley design, the Paisley Apron is made with high-quality materials and features a front pocket for convenient storage. It also has an adjustable waist tie and neck strap, ensuring a comfortable fit for all body types. Additionally, the apron is backed by our ISO quality design standards, guaranteeing its durability and functionality in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• saundrals
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
3girls
  • kchaudoin
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pattybrady
  • kathyskorner