• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find a Pink Paisley Umbrella?

In summary, the Iso Pink Paisley Umbrella is a 42-inch arc umbrella that is both waterproof and provides UV protection with a UPF of 50+. While it is designed to be sturdy, it is recommended to close it in strong winds. The umbrella is made with a lightweight and quick-drying polyester fabric that is resistant to shrinking and wrinkles.
luvtocook868
Gold Member
HI...i'm looking for the Pink Paisley umbrella if anyone would like to sell theirs....Thanks!

Just FYI, there's no pink on it. It's completely black & white. ;)

Re: ISO Paisley Umbrella
Sheila said:
Just FYI, there's no pink on it. It's completely black & white. ;)

oops....i had pink on the brain.... Thanks! LOL.

And I stand corrected, the logo is in pink. I noticed that tonight when I moved it from the table for dinner.

What is the size of the Iso Pink Paisley Umbrella?

The Iso Pink Paisley Umbrella has a 42-inch arc when opened, making it the perfect size to shield you from the rain or sun.

Is the Iso Pink Paisley Umbrella waterproof?

Yes, the Iso Pink Paisley Umbrella is made with a waterproof material to keep you dry in rainy weather.

Does the Iso Pink Paisley Umbrella have UV protection?

Yes, the Iso Pink Paisley Umbrella has a UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) of 50+, providing excellent protection from the sun's harmful rays.

Can the Iso Pink Paisley Umbrella withstand strong winds?

While the Iso Pink Paisley Umbrella is designed to be sturdy and durable, we recommend closing it in particularly strong winds to prevent damage.

What is the material of the Iso Pink Paisley Umbrella?

The Iso Pink Paisley Umbrella is made with a polyester fabric, which is lightweight, quick-drying, and resistant to shrinking and wrinkles.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rkarl
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Nikki0896
  • ChefJami83
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cammie_9
  • kathyskorner