• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted: Paisley Umbrella - Anyone Selling?

In summary, "Looking for Paisley Umbrella" is a stylish and functional product from the Pampered Chef catalog that is designed to keep users dry during rainy weather. It comes in one size suitable for most adults and has a diameter of approximately 40 inches. While it can withstand typical wind conditions, it is not recommended for use in extremely strong winds. To clean the umbrella, simply wipe it down with a damp cloth and do not submerge in water or use harsh chemicals. It is covered by a one-year guarantee from Pampered Chef, allowing for a free replacement if any defects or issues occur within one year of purchase.
rkarl
Does anyone have a paisley umbrella they are willing to sell - reasonably priced? I have a new consultant that worked really hard to get 2 shows in and her second show was submitted at 12:01am in May... so she didn't earn it. She was devastated so I would like to make her day by surprising her with one.

I bought one on here that I've changed my mind about, if you'd like it. Same price, $40.
Send me a PM if you're interested.
I haven't used it, as it hasn't rained.

I don't use umbrella's...if you are interested in mine I would part with mine as well. PM me if interested. Thanks!

I also have one available. I was going to put it on ebay but, haven't had a chance yet...PM me if interested!

1. What is "Looking for Paisley Umbrella"?

"Looking for Paisley Umbrella" is a product in the Pampered Chef catalog that features a unique paisley pattern and is designed to keep you dry and stylish during rainy weather.

2. Is the "Looking for Paisley Umbrella" available in different sizes?

Yes, the "Looking for Paisley Umbrella" comes in one size that is suitable for most adults. The diameter when opened is approximately 40 inches, providing ample coverage.

3. Can the "Looking for Paisley Umbrella" be used in windy conditions?

While the "Looking for Paisley Umbrella" is designed to withstand typical wind conditions, it may not hold up to extremely strong winds. We recommend using caution and closing the umbrella during gusty weather.

4. How do I care for my "Looking for Paisley Umbrella"?

To clean the "Looking for Paisley Umbrella", simply wipe it down with a damp cloth and allow it to air dry. Do not submerge in water or use harsh chemicals as this may damage the fabric and structure.

5. Is the "Looking for Paisley Umbrella" covered by a warranty?

Yes, the "Looking for Paisley Umbrella" is covered by Pampered Chef's one-year guarantee. If there are any defects or issues with the product within one year of purchase, we will replace it free of charge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kchaudoin
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pattybrady
  • kathyskorner
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kathyskorner
  • KatieLu